Please don't nerf Untainted :(

"
morbo wrote:
"
"
morbo wrote:
copypasta:

Make it a lvl 80 zone and adjust the XP gain accordingly (to be exactly what it is now).

This way underleveled & undergeared chars cant enter (or they can, but will prob. leave with negative XP gain) and high chars can still lvlup gems no prob.

What the fuck is the problem of lvling fast?

Dunno, ask GGG.

I'm assuming that "levelling fast" is the reason for nerf? This would solve it, while keeping levelling fast for gems (at least with high chars)

Pretty sure the reason for the nerf is the 1 week race and that they don't want other rules there.
well doing 2 -3 hours worth exp in 5 min, and doing it many times is a pretty massive short cut in the leveling process regardless so there is going to be very understandable qq over a nerf.

I still think instead of crying (because you can cry all you want , the nerf is happening) we should try to salvage it by suggesting it be more common or something constructive.
"
Alea wrote:
Too much baddies were trading arround this, scams attempts, lowies stuff
... and unbalanced 10x maps equivalent exp in 5 minutes.
Make it one of those missions that only opens portals for the people present. In a final push to hit 8 with my masters I joined a few Zana missions via 820, and often the portals were opened before the offer to share happened. I'm guessing it was because people were checking to see if it was untainted before letting people join so they could charge for it. If it only opened one portal per person present, you wouldn't see many spots for sale letting people buy their way up a ladder so easily in a race.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
or... just make it a 1 portal attempt.

Problem solved. I mean the map is awfully rare as is.

Meh why am i even bothering
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
I've been running Zana chains every damn day for the past 3 months, seen UP twice. Another was a freebie on 820. Got negligible char XP and a little gem XP out of it, wooptidoo. Had I been playing solo all the time I wouldn't even know it existed. Seeing how rare it is and how little you get out of it (at lvl 90+) apart from a nice change of pace from the usual grind, nerfing it further seems a ludicrous prospect.

If it's aimed only at races and the selling of spots (which would be understandable) there are other ways to keep it in check as described ITT.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
The experience bonus for Zana's Untainted Paradise mission map has been reduced from 1000-1200% to 300-400%.

:(
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
The experience bonus for Zana's Untainted Paradise mission map has been reduced from 1000-1200% to 300-400%.

:(

Wanna bet my next Zana is UP?
Hope they boost how often you see this map.

I was half level to 7 with zana on both standard and rampage and never saw it.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Sad, really sad. I don't even want to type out what I think is the real reason for this decision.
Streamer's Paradise is just another example of the man tryin to keep the solo player down....man.
Noblesse oblige

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info