Diablo II Ladder Reset Today

For those of you tired of waiting for beta key, might as well play diablo 2 till path of exile release.
But that game is wack.
oh hey
I guess i'll be there fighting for the ladder.
Last edited by matador on Oct 25, 2011, 3:10:00 AM
At least something to do while wating for the PoE Gods to favor me with a key :D
Lol that game is filled with bots spamming all day long and blizzard do nothing about it..
Yes im very aware of that.But it really doesnt bother me at all as i only play it on private games where they cant go.
Last edited by matador on Oct 25, 2011, 4:24:01 PM
Perhaps we should form a "waiting for PoE key" league? I know I'll be ruining faces with the best of them once the reset is complete. Who all will be playing on US East? I'm up for some runs.

And actually, the bots can be really helpful. I've leeched levels off bots doing Baal runs several times. Great way to level up for that difficult transition from Normal to Nightmare. The spambots are annoying but utterly ignorable.
Last edited by Proven_Paradox on Oct 25, 2011, 5:26:20 PM
Yes us east.Wich class will u start btw ?
I have plans with a friend to run a Paladin/Sorceress team. Prolly gonna start Zealadin/Lightning Sorceress, but once we have some gear (*cough* Insight *cough*) we'll be respeccing to Convictadin and Ice. I have a theory I want to test regarding how Conviction breaking ice immunities will interact with Ice Mastery (and I've never seen even ONE of the two Ber runes needed to get Infinity to try that out by myself).

Prolly gonna be leveling my own Sorceress when my friend isn't around.
I dont remenber very well but besides infinity i think the other thing that can stack on -res is the necro curse.The pierce cant break the imunity because its only aplied once the imunity is broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info