Masters not refreshing there items.

I have a problem were the masters that are not in my hideout won't ever refresh there items being sold. For instance Haku is six and he sells alteration orbs. I bought them the first time they were available several weeks ago and he has not gotten any new ones. The ones in my hideout typically refresh daily, however, not always sometimes they will miss a day or two. I am not sure if this is by design or a bug. I don't know if there is a way to force them to refresh other than leveling. I did a search online for this but all I found was that they refresh when they level, but that seems problematic once you get to the higher levels as you wont get the benefit of the gems they sell unless they are in your Hideout. Swapping them in and out is not an option until the ones currently active are at a level break and since they are all seven they wont be swapped out for a while. Anyone have any ideas?
Little beats big when little is smart, first with the head then wit the heart.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
Masters outside of your hideout only ever refresh their inventory when you level them.
It's only when they are in your hideout and you complete/fail a daily or level that the refresh daily.

There's no way around it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Nov 19, 2014, 2:17:37 PM
I'm having a problem with masters not updating their stock after a daily mission. I have 4 masters at lvl 6 in my hideout and none of them have updated, whether or not I do the daily mission for several days or 2/3 times a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info