Cast From Crit.

What would you consider to be the best skill to cast from a crit build?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Depends on what you are.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Depends on what you are.

Hence the question, to build a build around what is considered the best....

Happy Hunting Exiles.
There is no best it all depends on what you have and such like you didn't link your setup etc.

There's many variables to it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Either Discharge or Arctic Breath/Fireball(/Arc). From my experience, the latter makes better builds (i.e. Bow/Wand CoC builds).
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Either Discharge or Arctic Breath/Fireball(/Arc). From my experience, the latter makes better builds (i.e. Bow/Wand CoC builds).

Yes thought it would be those, Discharge - Arctic Breathe - Fireball combo or variants.

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Discharge has the highest theoretical DPS but you'll find that it doesn't clear as fast as other setups.
Cyclone + Cast on crit + Fireball + Artic Breath + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

I find this the best, it shotguns mobs in a area and you wont see most projectiles so its party and computer friendly, its also much better against bosses than Ranged. However there's the downside that you are using Cyclone which is desync's best friend, and you need to be up close so you need good defenses.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Cyclone + Cast on crit + Fireball + Artic Breath + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

I find this the best, it shotguns mobs in a area and you wont see most projectiles so its party and computer friendly, its also much better against bosses than Ranged. However there's the downside that you are using Cyclone which is desync's best friend, and you need to be up close so you need good defenses.

Thx for replies guys,

Ah, I had this setup in a ranged toon with Quill Rain, worked well but chewed mana like crazy. Was trying to find something new and improved.

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Artic breath and Ek is damn good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info