this response is unacceptable.

"
Morsexier wrote:

I dont want to tell you your business Michael, but please don't come into this forum and spout this utter crap. Maybe you're new to this forum, or uninformed.

That is one google search that returns those results. It'd be nice if the top post was a GGG post about "thousands banned for botting\maphacking" but its not, and so people only find these programs.

I'll link to Chris response, from over a year ago now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539741/page/5#p6790963

We have no other method to discuss this, and clear lack of any action on GGG's part. Believe it or not I love racing the most of all methods of playing PoE, and it is singularly ruined for me because of people who get away with this while I, as an honest person, don't use this program.

Explain to me why I shouldn't Michael, since at this point I'm a fool for not using it.

To clarify my comment I was talking about reporting evidence on particular players who might be cheating, not the cheats themselves, i'm not that ignorant. I can't comment on what's being done to detect maphacks, but that's not what the previous thread was about.

Edit: Thread locked as a continuation of the previous locked thread. If anyone would like to appeal the lock or any other decisions please send it through to support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info