this response is unacceptable.

"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Even without naming names in this thread, Staceily is correct - I don't think these kinds of comments are appropriate as race feedback. Accusations based on speculation often cause more harm than good (hence our rules on these types of posts). As usual if anyone finds evidence of cheating or exploits let us know at support@grindinggear.com.

As usual if anyone finds evidence of cheating or exploits let us know at support@grindinggear.com.

I dont want to tell you your business Michael, but please don't come into this forum and spout this utter crap. Maybe you're new to this forum, or uninformed.

Ok

[removed by support]

That is one google search that returns those results. It'd be nice if the top post was a GGG post about "thousands banned for botting\maphacking" but its not, and so people only find these programs.

I'll link to Chris response, from over a year ago now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539741/page/5#p6790963

We have no other method to discuss this, and clear lack of any action on GGG's part. Believe it or not I love racing the most of all methods of playing PoE, and it is singularly ruined for me because of people who get away with this while I, as an honest person, don't use this program.

Explain to me why I shouldn't Michael, since at this point I'm a fool for not using it.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 10:20:43 PM
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Even without naming names in this thread, Staceily is correct - I don't think these kinds of comments are appropriate as race feedback. Accusations based on speculation often cause more harm than good (hence our rules on these types of posts). As usual if anyone finds evidence of cheating or exploits let us know at support@grindinggear.com.

As usual if anyone finds evidence of cheating or exploits let us know at support@grindinggear.com.

I dont want to tell you your business Michael, but please don't come into this forum and spout this utter crap. Maybe you're new to this forum, or uninformed.

Ok

[removed by support]

That is one google search that returns those results. It'd be nice if the top post was a GGG post about "thousands banned for botting\maphacking" but its not, and so people only find these programs.

We have no other method to discuss this, and clear lack of any action on GGG's part. Believe it or not I love racing the most of all methods of playing PoE, and it is singularly ruined for me because of people who get away with this while I, as an honest person, don't use this program.

Explain to me why I shouldn't Michael, since at this point I'm a fool for not using it.

I don't know what is more disgusting:
-Your witch hunt to find/accuse people with little to no proof.
-Your continued "example" of how easy it is to find the hacks, that undoubtedly sends people to them.
-Or your complete lack of understanding as to how issues are dealt with in the gaming world.

Get a fucking hobby.

GGG is aware of the issue, they are definitely working to fix it as a whole but its not a simple fix or it would be done. These cheaters/hacks are detrimental to the game, no one is disputing this. I have faith that at some point something will be done. But UNTIL there is a fix, posting a new witch hunt thread or complaint is not helping. If you don't think there has been a conversation about this at the GGG offices you are ignorant.

Your post may be an attempt to get attention from GGG and the community for an issue, or maybe for yourself; but just stop.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 10:20:52 PM
"
Actingrude wrote:

Get a fucking hobby.

He already has one. It's called racing. See where I'm going with this?

This is the exact same thing stacey posted. It's no wonder that you're all in the same group.
I didn't mean it about racing, I meant the stuff going on and people coming after me today. Just wanted to clarify that post.
"
Morsexier wrote:

To clarify my comment I was talking about reporting evidence on particular players who might be cheating, not the cheats themselves, i'm not that ignorant. I can't comment on what's being done to detect maphacks, but that's not what the previous thread was about.

Edit: Thread locked as a continuation of the previous locked thread. If anyone would like to appeal the lock or any other decisions please send it through to support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Your posts are (in my opinion) over the line of asking for something to be done and going too far and encouraging people to attempt to find and use the programs in question.

The only reason you should need for not using the programs is integrity. If you don't get that by now, I have no choice but to questions yours.

Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 10:00:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info