Dont load Steam version

"
You just don't like steam.

Me neither.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
But yeah, I am a bit pissed off that Gabe spends all his time rolling in money instead of making HL3.

'Puss sucking, faecel eating' Gabe didnt even finish HL2...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
respwnd wrote:
All in all I like steam for what it is, but recently I purchased a game to try and it simply does not work.

Which game was it?

I had problems with fallout 3 which it turned out was actually a problem with the OS since i upgraded from vista 32bit to 7 64 bit without doing a clean instal

PC version of Fallout 3 is so damn fickle; but once you get it stable, it's so damn good ^.^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I have an unstable IP. ---> I have to use steam version if I don't want to confirm my account password with a code all day every day.
"
Xantaria wrote:
I have an unstable IP. ---> I have to use steam version if I don't want to confirm my account password with a code all day every day.

I don't have fixed IP either and don't need to confirm anything, you should check your acc options.
Huh?
What's a faecel?
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
unsane69 wrote:
What's a faecel?

Its kind of like a facial, but uses fecal matter.

I would have to guess that its German in origin.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
unsane69 wrote:
What's a faecel?

Its kind of like a facial, but uses fecal matter.

I would have to guess that its German in origin.

Thanx for explanation...
Ewwww.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info