Farcry IV or Dragon age III

Heh. I don't know; Tandi (from NCR, not Shady Sands) could be a nice date for him.

PS!
Or Christine Royce. Meh, I killed her at Sierra Madre, anyways. Oh well.

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Hmm Tandi from FO1 was way outve his league..from FO2? Sure.

E: we <3 you moon

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 18, 2014, 9:56:30 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
DA3 I can't really recommend to anyone, it's RPG light with a stupid story, ridiculously cliché characters, a bland combat system...

So it's basically like every other bioware "game" out there?
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
"
If nothing else, 'This War of Mine' is a fucking great title. I'm instantly intrigued.

Looks interesting. Reminds me of Deadlight. Playing the safe route and waiting a week though before committing.

"
Disrupted wrote:
Smash bros 4 is the most fun

This and Platinum Games are heavily leaning me towards a Wii U. I wish they'd port more games to PC. Revengeance was great.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
"
If nothing else, 'This War of Mine' is a fucking great title. I'm instantly intrigued.

Looks interesting. Reminds me of Deadlight. Playing the safe route and waiting a week though before committing.

"
Disrupted wrote:
Smash bros 4 is the most fun

This and Platinum Games are heavily leaning me towards a Wii U. I wish they'd port more games to PC. Revengeance was great.

if youre going for a wiiU and dig Platinum games id say Bayonetta 2 is a must
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

Everything I've seen about it looks pretty good, but I've been trying to cut down on the "constantly buy more games than I'll ever have time to play" thing recently. And I found out this morning that Rollers of the Realm is out, which I've been waiting for eagerly since it was shown at GDC in March. So I'll be grabbing that and throwing This War of Mine on the ever-increasing steam wishlist of "stuff I'd like to get around to eventually".
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 19, 2014, 2:22:28 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"

Everything I've seen about it looks pretty good, but I've been trying to cut down on the "constantly buy more games than I'll ever have time to play" thing recently. And I found out this morning that Rollers of the Realm is out, which I've been waiting for eagerly since it was shown at GDC in March. So I'll be grabbing that and throwing This War of Mine on the ever-increasing steam wishlist of "stuff I'd like to get around to eventually".

wtf did I just watch o.o
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

That game is nuts. Friend played it: On the 3rd night or so, one of the crew died while looting another house, another member of his team couldn't stand it anymore and commited suicide which triggered a chain reaction. O_o
Last edited by Sa_Re on Nov 19, 2014, 6:08:35 AM
Neither. The Witcher 3 on 3 months.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
Neither. The Witcher 3 on 3 months.

I think the idea was good, but the execution was bad.
All the game needed was hitboxes like Monster Hunter.
it looked very poor in that regard (combat)
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info