Vaal skills with no normal counterpart

Do you think we'll ever see these?
I think some skills could be interesting as vaal-only, like one that refills all of your flasks.
Please NO, Vaal skills were an epic FAIL for a reason, there concept is flawed and unfun.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I dont know, Vaal Cyclone is pretty fun.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Cyclone + Skeletons +Auras +maybe spark were the only ones really fun and useful, the rest all pretty much a giant waste, and IMO the whole soul system was seriously flawed. We wanted gems like Spectral Throw with the base skill, and a bonus effect added to them, rare and hard to get, and fun to use. we didnt get anything like that, LOL.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
It's hilarious to see a reflect mob slowly getting sucked into a partymate's Vaal Cyclone + Vaal Molten Shell and the guy is just helpless to stop it. Most fun I've ever had in the game really.

Also let's not forget Vaal Summon Skellies, the only skill I consider more crucial than a CWDT setup in a build
Last edited by vnt87 on Nov 18, 2014, 11:18:27 PM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Cyclone + Skeletons +Auras +maybe spark were the only ones really fun and useful, the rest all pretty much a giant waste, and IMO the whole soul system was seriously flawed. We wanted gems like Spectral Throw with the base skill, and a bonus effect added to them, rare and hard to get, and fun to use. we didnt get anything like that, LOL.

How can you not like Vaal Lightning Warp? #1 PK skill.

Or Vaal Power Siphon, #1 way for Helmann to kill himself.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Nov 19, 2014, 12:05:19 AM
"Vaal Molten Shell is a total waste"
SAY THAT AGAIN.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Vaal burning arrow can be pretty fucking impressive with Chin Sol, point blank and only damage related suppor gems...
Dem metal chickens
There are a lot of useful Vaal skills (in addition to those already mentioned there is Vaal Reave, Vaal Stormcall, Vaal Spark, Vaal Fireball). Though I do agree that some might need a rework.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
We wanted

Sorry, who we?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info