FORUM SHOPS TO AUCTION HOUSES

"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
They are working on a new trading system but they are trying their very hardest to make it as unlike an auction house as they can. It is likely there will be no buyouts and will only be slightly better than the system we currently have. In case you didn't know "auction house" is a bad word now.

This will likely kill it for me. Trading now is horrid, and so many people dont even make shops or try to sell most items because doing it in forums makes them scared or semething, lol.

The new system NEEDS BUYOUTS, and offline trading, without these its just a fail system anyways.

Oh and to add, i pretty much have given up on this ever happening.

Will have offline trading, no buyouts.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
They are working on a new trading system but they are trying their very hardest to make it as unlike an auction house as they can. It is likely there will be no buyouts and will only be slightly better than the system we currently have. In case you didn't know "auction house" is a bad word now.

This will likely kill it for me. Trading now is horrid, and so many people dont even make shops or try to sell most items because doing it in forums makes them scared or semething, lol.

The new system NEEDS BUYOUTS, and offline trading, without these its just a fail system anyways.

Oh and to add, i pretty much have given up on this ever happening.

Will have offline trading, no buyouts.

That wouldn't even make sense, how can i buy something when the seller is offline? and i mean like NOW, not wait 24 hours or more.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Imagine GGG would introduce a real auction house. If this would turn out not so well the whole gaming industry would gather to collectively facepalm at GGG, after the D3 fiasco.

What do you mean D3 fiasco? I cashed out $2500 I got friends who cashed out $20,000. Was good for players was good for blizzards bottom line.

I call that a win win.

Not this bullshit we got here. Only ppl making money are 3rd party RMT sites. Not GGG not players.

AH was ahead of its time. Hope it comes here.I love trading. Would love it more if I could profit RL from it. Not to mention can buy and sell stuff if player is offline and items always get market value under open bidding.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 18, 2014, 8:04:18 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Imagine GGG would introduce a real auction house. If this would turn out not so well the whole gaming industry would gather to collectively facepalm at GGG, after the D3 fiasco.

What do you mean D3 fiasco? I cashed out $2500 I got friends who cashed out $20,000. Was good for players was good for blizzards bottom line.

I call that a win win.

Not this bullshit we got here. Only ppl making money are 3rd party RMT sites. Not GGG not players.

AH was ahead of its time. Hope it comes here.I love trading. Would love it more if I could profit RL from it. Not to mention can buy and sell stuff if player is offline and items always get market value under open bidding.

And how about the rich kids paying to win?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

I call that a win win.

And how about the rich kids paying to win?

Good for them. Or the rich guy who's wife only lets him play one hour a week. As long as they are having fun who am I to say?

Look some ppl are full of envy, greed, keeping up with jones' and will spend real money for it - why not take advantage of them? Everyone wins. They feel better with pacifier in their mouths - traders make money - GGG would make money.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 18, 2014, 8:25:23 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

I call that a win win.

What you're asking for, sanctioned RMT, is in 100% opposition to what GGG believes.
Thankfully, PoE will NEVER become the lazy cash stop app you'd like it to be.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

I call that a win win.

What you're asking for, sanctioned RMT, is in 100% opposition to what GGG believes.
Thankfully, PoE will NEVER become the lazy cash stop app you'd like it to be.

But it is already. Or are you oblivious to the 30-50 RMT sites out there? All I ask for is democratization of profits and GGG get some.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 18, 2014, 8:33:14 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

But it is already. Or are you oblivious to the 30-50 RMT sites out there? All I ask for is democratization of profits and GGG get some.

Hint: no one likes rich kids that buy their advantages. Except those who profit.

Legal or not, RMT is just an exploit if someone decides to utilize it to compete.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I'm not oblivious to it, and neither is GGG. You should read up on their stance on the subject.

Ain't happening.
"
I'm not oblivious to it, and neither is GGG. You should read up on their stance on the subject.

Ain't happening.

Link please? As far as not happening thats cool I enjoy game on it's face. Dont need this venue. Would be better with AH IMO is all point I was trying to make. Disagree is fine.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 18, 2014, 8:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info