Where's the stat gems?

"
Good idea. Then you can equip mjölner and level 20 gems on every reroll and crush normal hailrake big time...

Yeah, maybe not.

so your planning on farming normal beach till level 60 to equipt mjölner and kill haildrake normal then? nice plan!
Ok forgot the level requirement, my bad.

Still seems too easy for me to skip all the strength, intel and dex requirement due to this kind of gem.
I'd like the idea of it being a white gem, and reduce the int/str/dex req of the linked gems.
And what if it worked like empower/enhance/enlighten? Only 3 levels - and maybe a small bonus already at lvl1 - max lvl 3, and give reduced attr req to all linked gems?
Quality could reduce the item's req as well, or further reduce the gem's req.

It would help if you cannot find/buy gear with the added stat you need, and don't want to spend 1-2 passive tree points, at the cost of a gem slot, let's not forget this. And would only work on the gems it's linked to.

"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
^ and the item it's socketed into, for reduced item requirements on quality. I do really like that quality bonus as it lends an entirely different dimension to the gem--potential to socket it in a single socket just for the quality bonus. That's the sort of thing I think the OP was going for, and that's what we were going for when this was originally suggested a year or two ago. It wasn't a bad idea then, and it isn't a bad idea now; we just need to be careful how effective potential 1S "item supports" could be.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I'd like the idea of it being a white gem, and reduce the int/str/dex req of the linked gems.
And what if it worked like empower/enhance/enlighten? Only 3 levels - and maybe a small bonus already at lvl1 - max lvl 3, and give reduced attr req to all linked gems?
Quality could reduce the item's req as well, or further reduce the gem's req.

It would help if you cannot find/buy gear with the added stat you need, and don't want to spend 1-2 passive tree points, at the cost of a gem slot, let's not forget this. And would only work on the gems it's linked to.

"Encheapen"?

This would be particularly good for that "I don't want to rearrange all my gear just for this but I need a slight dex boost for 2 levels until I take that 30 dex node" situation.

"
"Encheapen"?

This would be particularly good for that "I don't want to rearrange all my gear just for this but I need a slight dex boost for 2 levels until I take that 30 dex node" situation.

"Enforce" ?
Spoiler
I'm no native english speaker, but "Encheapen" sounds... cheap

It could be really useful while levelling,but also at endgame. I have a lvl86 Mara that sometimes uses Haste instead of Hatred - ele reflect/cold res maps - and have to keep Haste at lvl14 for the Dex req.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info