Desecrate? any ways to buff it?

Spell damage: No
Crit: no
aoe damage/conc: works (tested)
chaos damage: yes
shocked enemy: ??
More damage (lowlife redbeak): works (tested)
trap/mine: yes

possible_buff

2xheup = 40%
dual redbeak=200%
trap=34%
remote mine= 49%
Cherub =20%
Sunblast→trap=40%

Tree
trap=143%
mine=137%
chaos=79%
dot=71%

if only GGG didnt show it as a one shotting skill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KLDaQsyWDc
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 18, 2014, 9:03:42 AM
If only they could make an alternate effect for discharge for it to be not so laggy.
To buff it, buy the microtransaction
"
Metronomy wrote:
To buff it, buy the microtransaction
this one?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Not sure if you can support it with traps and mines but those should increase it, and thus trap/mine damage increases, as well as a couple of other uniques with generic damage increase, Le Heup for example.

Shocked enemies should increase damage as well but it won't be shown, same as Vulnerability Curse.

Empower and +levels stuffs as well.
Last edited by Obscurin on Nov 18, 2014, 8:56:10 AM
"
Obscurin wrote:
Not sure if you can support it with traps and mines but those should increase it, and thus trap/mine damage increases, as well as a couple of other uniques with generic damage increase, Le Heup for example.

Shocked enemies should increase damage as well but it won't be shown, same as Vulnerability Curse.
ya shock is the only one i need to confirm
would be hard to integrate to a psn build XD
Yes, shock increases any damage taken, dot included.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Detonate dead adds a good amount of damage.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Detonate dead adds a good amount of damage.
yeah, my initial plan was to use cherub but then realized its not ES and that i need to go LOW life for dual redbeak

so i will go Infernal mantle and convert 20% of the explosion into chaos

detonate dead will be nicely buffed because it can go in chest since Desecrate can only be boosted by 4 support

-conc
-trap
-remote mine
-empower

remote mine makes it gimmicky to use so conc/trap/empower
it then can go in any helm/gloves/boots
with +1 lvl ofc

so itll first be a Geoffri, which will also activate empower
and then Vertex
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 18, 2014, 9:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info