PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Crafting a bow

Thanks for all replies :) now i need my lvl35 ranger to reach lvl 68 now :p
Don't forget to craft crit chance and to bless it. ;)
"
SybDarret wrote:
Thanks for the answers, i offered 50ex on a 415pdps bow the other day, then another guy came and offered 55ex xd, i feel i could pay 55ex for yow bow, I_NO, pm if you are interested.

Oh no mine was liquidated haha sold that shit for 80 ex flat pure I do have the memory of it just to link it =x

Transitioning into std and stuff.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Looks like he did it, blessing time to get 4X% crit now.
"
Sa_Re wrote:

I will bless it tonight or tomorrow, but is crit chance better than attack speed?
"
SybDarret wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

I will bless it tonight or tomorrow, but is crit chance better than attack speed?

Oh by far.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You can get tons of attack speed from the tree and gems (q20 faster attack is insane) but not that much crit chance, especially global. It look like you got one slot left so go for it.
"
SybDarret wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:

Yes, it is better if you're focusing on Crit and here's why. The implicit crit chance on the Harbinger bow can go up to 50%, and if you get the suffix 'Increased Critical Strike Chance', that gets directly added onto the implicit % value you have. Example:

50% Implicit + 37% ICHC = 87% total

5.00% Base Bow crit X 87% (1.87) = 9.35% (new base crit chance)

Without that extra 37% you're looking at a max base crit chance of 7.50%. This is important because every time you get another total '100% Increased Critical Strike Chance' from the passives that is working off your base crit. Example:

9.35% Base X 400% Increased Critical Strike Chance = 9.35 + (9.35 * 4) = 46.75% (can also just do 9.35 * 5)

If you only had 7.25% and the same 400% it would be: 7.25 * 5 = 36.25%

You're getting an additional 10.50% chance to crit at all times, which for a crit build is HUGE. Attack speed can be made up with the passive tree nodes as well as the Faster Attacks gem, but yes, the crit is more valuable, IMHO.

No Elreon lvl 8 so yolo exalt...

Spoiler

Thank you crit chance

Thanks to everyone, you have been really helpful.
Tanakeah your explanation was amazing, now i understand better how does critical dmg works.
And cdchi1 you got so lucky xD
Last edited by SybDarret on Nov 19, 2014, 3:59:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info