Crafting a bow

Edited: i finally got this item, 302dps, blessed it and got 50%, also got 27% from tora (maximum)

Thanks to everyone who helped me :)
Note: has anyone noticed that the "original" bow had a min dmg of 78, and after 120% increased physical dmg it now have a min dmg of 156, which is the double of former dmg?
Spoiler
Hello, I have this bow:

now i'm not sure if add attack speed or critical chance (i will use some blessed orbs to get better roll on implicit mod)

which has just 1 prefix.

I tried to get tyrannical, or even cruel, i just got tempered 3 times.

Well, the question is: Can i get both prefixes: +40-49% Increased Physical Damage and +35-55 to Accuracy Rating and 60-79% increased Physical Damage ?

that is assuming i find someone to add de mod of multiple crafted mods
Last edited by SybDarret on Nov 19, 2014, 1:52:46 AM
Of course It's the most basic method getting a mid tier bow.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I mean both at the same time.
Well no you need Elreon multiple mods before doing so.

So you do this

1) Get 2 ex and have yourself or a crafter apply the mod for you

2) Add in the CORE phys % and PHYS % + Acc - Yes you can apply both

3) Add in a final suffix

4) Finish crafting

Example

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 18, 2014, 1:53:13 AM
400 pdpys

"
most basic method getting a mid tier bow.

wait, wat.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Nov 18, 2014, 2:39:25 AM
"
RagnarokX wrote:
400 pdpys

"
most basic method getting a mid tier bow.

wait, wat.

I meant in his state he likely won't get well the type of bow I linked but in normal cases in most leagues basic crafting gets you mid tier at most.

Which is able to clear any content in the game.

Mid tier is about 300s which is what crafting can do very easily.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is probably the easiest way to get you started in softcore atm. Roll a ranger, get 32 with whatever, buy a death's harp. That bow, together with mediocre life + resist gear, will carry you to low maps and dom runs.

Farm dominus/piety for alts and fragments or whatever to get 2 ex, buy a wite high ilvl harbinger, craft it and you are ready to faceroll high maps.

The best thing about this is that bow gampeplay is ezpz mode.
Thanks for the answers, i offered 50ex on a 415pdps bow the other day, then another guy came and offered 55ex xd, i feel i could pay 55ex for yow bow, I_NO, pm if you are interested.
Last edited by SybDarret on Nov 18, 2014, 11:28:48 AM
"
SybDarret wrote:
Hello, I have this bow:

Here's your best course of action:

1. Find someone trustworthy who has a level 8 Elreon and give them the 2ex needed to put the 'Multiple Crafting Mods' modifier on the bow. That will take up one of the two leftover suffix slots.

2. Decide on whether or not you want IAS or Critical Hit Chance as the last suffix on the bow. If you're going for a crit build, then I would heavily suggest CHC and get IAS from the passive skill tree to compensate.

3. Potentially ask the same person who crafts the Elreon multi-mod for you if he/she has a level 8 Tora so you can work with the max bow mods. If not, ask around and you should be able to find someone without too much trouble.

4. With the two prefix slots you have leftover craft both the Physical Damage% mod and the PD%/Accuracy mod on the bow and obviously craft them at the highest level so you get the most bang for your buck.

That should do it for creating the bow you would want with what you have. DO NOT waste exalts on the bow just hoping you get lucky with either a nice prefix or a suffix...not worth it and if you get crap then you'll have to start all over again.
^ This but don't mind a lvl8 tora, you get the best crafting mods from her at level6 and they won't improve further (level 7 is the boomrang mod that i never saw anyone using it yet).

I crafted my bow on a similar base as yours and here is the result :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info