[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Looking for active and chill players to play with during new temp leagues. Check us out! :D
On my command, unleash hell.
Breach league is winding down, but there's still a few of us grinding. Plus join now so you have a spot secured for future leagues!
ElitePack! Check us out if you need a home for the beginning of the next league. Or if you want somewhere to just chill while this league simmers down!
IGN: Triean

Toss me an invite, looking for a place to be for Legacy! Added you ingame just haven't seen you on yet.
"
Dragsters50 wrote:
IGN: Triean

Toss me an invite, looking for a place to be for Legacy! Added you ingame just haven't seen you on yet.

Gotcha man!
Allo; GUCCI died; need a new fam for me and my boy :D Eastern Canada; DC server. Almost a non lifer. Been exiled since March 3, 2013. Playing Legacy right now :D Theory craft my own shrapnel shot cause i liked the collateral damage jewels that came out :D

IGN konawe (ko-naw-way)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Mar 18, 2017, 8:40:15 PM
Bump for ElitePack.

We're seeking active, mature, experienced players, willing to use TS, who want a home for PoE. You don't have to be a 16 hour a day player, but do know there are many of us that do. So if you play all day or a few hours a day you're more than welcome to join. :)

Seeking active, experienced and good people to play with! Need to be willing to join TS! Come check us out!
Seeking hardcore poe players! We go the the Teamspeaks. We got the guild stashes. We gots stuffs. So many features it's nuts.

/GGG please add more guild features. Until then, check us out people.
Seeking active members for Legacy league and beyond! :)

- Active
- Experienced
- Laid back
- Willing to join TS
- If you have military experience you'll fit in, we have many service members for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info