[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

"
tsHavok wrote:
I am interested in this guild, I will be back on sometime this week to clean out stash, then back full time when league starts. Would you consider some of your members top level players?

Hi there Havok!

We have a pretty wide spread of players. Some are pretty casual, some go for challenges, some are high level mappers. I'm not sure how many members are coming back due to the long gap between temp leagues. If you want any more info feel free to message me.

-Lorde
On my command, unleash hell.
Bump!
Hi Lorde, I'm interested in joining a casual guild that doesn't require I check-in on some website. I've been playing POE for 1.5 years and am tired of getting kick from guilds because of "inactivity" despite playing 2-3hrs a day. I am ready for WarBands!
IGN: RaisinMyShield
"
raisin2u wrote:
Hi Lorde, I'm interested in joining a casual guild that doesn't require I check-in on some website. I've been playing POE for 1.5 years and am tired of getting kick from guilds because of "inactivity" despite playing 2-3hrs a day. I am ready for WarBands!
IGN: RaisinMyShield

Sweet buddy, well we don't require members to check in anywhere. Instead we have officers keep track of members we see in game. You can always message me to check if you're marked as active as well. Or let us know if you're out of town, etc.

I'll send you an invite as soon as I switch steam back from Beta to the regular version. See ya at release. :)
Thanks, that works. I've got kicked twice, even after I was mapping with the guilds the day before. I'll see you at release.
"
raisin2u wrote:
Thanks, that works. I've got kicked twice, even after I was mapping with the guilds the day before. I'll see you at release.

Hmm sounds weird. Only thing besides them just being dicks, is maybe your character name is so much different from your account name they had you mixed up. That's why my toons always have some mix of Lorde or Shadow in it. But yeah, see you towards release buddy!

Bump for EP!
decided to join ur guild... im gonna be really active from beginning of the new leagues and have a mapping character in no time, my requirments is basically to share dailys mostly and do maps together ofc.

im from EU(denmark), 22 yo old, add me ingame @Lowerdark (same in beta)
How do i change my signature?
Last edited by lowerdark on Jul 7, 2015, 1:52:59 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a guild for new challenge leagues, hoping to go for 8/8, (although with that div card challenge I doubt it'll happen) but you guys seem like a cool group of people, would love an invite!

-Zefal
"
Zefal12 wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a guild for new challenge leagues, hoping to go for 8/8, (although with that div card challenge I doubt it'll happen) but you guys seem like a cool group of people, would love an invite!

-Zefal

Yeah we had a few people get 8/8 last league. We are a pretty cool group of people, we do have our occasional drama, but who doesn't. Just give me another day or two, I'll reset steam to the regular poe version and get you an invite. :)

"
lowerdark wrote:
decided to join ur guild... im gonna be really active from beginning of the new leagues and have a mapping character in no time, my requirments is basically to share dailys mostly and do maps together ofc.

Hi there, sounds like a lot of the same things we do. Dailies, mapping, etc. You're more than welcome, but I'll have to take a day or two before I reset steam to the standalone version. Then I can invite you. Only word of caution is we don't have many EU players. We have a German, Russian and Englishman. Not many others off the top of my head. If that doesn't bother you, I'll get you an invite when I get back to the regular version of poe.
"

"
lowerdark wrote:

Hi there, sounds like a lot of the same things we do. Dailies, mapping, etc. You're more than welcome, but I'll have to take a day or two before I reset steam to the standalone version. Then I can invite you. Only word of caution is we don't have many EU players. We have a German, Russian and Englishman. Not many others off the top of my head. If that doesn't bother you, I'll get you an invite when I get back to the regular version of poe.

playing schedule can be changed easily, the new lockstep on us servers is fine so wont be a major problem.
How do i change my signature?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info