To the BETA MEMBERS WHO STILL have friend keys to give

i live in Indonesia and doubt that ill ever see a beta key in my account. Im probably the only person in this country that has even heard of this game.. But since ive been waiting with no result, Im losing interest in even playing it. Hell, ive even gotten to play the diablo 3 beta and you cant even get that in Indonesia. So im just speaking my mind about this game because im TRUELY the guy at the bottom of the totempole. And the reason that i have few posts is that i dont think it makes a difference how many times i post in threads aint nobody gonna give me anything so f uck it. My country sucks because no video game companies want to let an islander try out games because of our stupid government it sucks

PS if anybody has an extra key, feel free to let the only islander in the pacific have a go at this game thanks
In this post you claimed to already have a beta account and to have chosen to give it away and started a new account. So that would make your lack of key your own fault.
hahaha owned
Just a few minutes after I called him out on it here :P
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Best dev post ive ever seen. So playing this game, i would say buying but its f2p wooot!!!
lmao that is pretty epic
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Just a few minutes after I called him out on it here :P
Yeah, this was mostly due to WhiteBoy88 - I saw him point this out in the other thread, then checked the guy's posts to see what he was talking about, and happened to see him complaining here as well, so figured it might as well be pointed out here as well.
Teamwork!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Guess that's a checkmate.
Id like to have a Beta key to, any whay without counting on my luck im winning one ? Let me know !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info