Let's implement a SEARCH within INVENTORY function!

If you like the idea of not scanning the 300 rings in 1 inventory tab to find that one ring to sell for 1 Chaos, bump/approve this message!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'd like to see a search tab, which display all items in your stash through an endlessly scrolling tab, with a search box at the top that lets your search by affix and by item name, removing any non-matches.
bump
One way to help yourselves before this is implemented:

Make a note of where the item is. "Doom Churl" is located on tab _, column _, row _.

Then you can do a search within your .txt file and find it in less than half the time it took for you to originally search for it.
The simple fact that one hundred thousand POE sellers are utilizing spreadsheets and text documents to record the name and location of millions of stash items indicates this feature is a must-have.

But thank you for the suggestion!
bump
"
Natharias wrote:
One way to help yourselves before this is implemented:

Make a note of where the item is. "Doom Churl" is located on tab _, column _, row _.

Then you can do a search within your .txt file and find it in less than half the time it took for you to originally search for it.
Why use text files when Procurement exists?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
im up for a search function in stash ingame!
Yes please. I'm actually quite baffled that this hasn't been implemented. This seems like a no brainer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info