New Summoner Gem

Hi

I have a request from GGG. I love playing summoner but i think they lack the 1 big summon like Fire Golem from d2. I tried animate guardian but it didnt work out. It would be awesome to add a new gem to summon that kind of big guy. Hope you guys consider.

Thks
Last edited by hicuty on Nov 17, 2014, 2:54:41 PM
"
hicuty wrote:
Hi

I have a request from GGG. I love playing summoner but i think they lack the 1 big summon like Fire Golem from d2. I tried animate guardian but it didnt work out. It would be awesome to add a new gem to summon that kind of big guy. Hope you guys consider.

Thks

it might be better if they just fixed animate guardian....
I would be ok with an item/gem making all of your skeletons one giant killing machine (something like skeleton embodied with a spirit of Chatters or Geofri). I hate summoning them (totem feels even worse), and we would also be able to put those +skele minion nodes we all take to good use.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Try vaal skeletons, its beast, plus theres some items that make your zombies bigger not sure if its just for looks or it actually makes them stronger
"
_JuicE_ wrote:
Try vaal skeletons, its beast, plus theres some items that make your zombies bigger not sure if its just for looks or it actually makes them stronger

Mon'tregul's Grasp supersizes your zombies, and makes them have more HP and damage.

Anyways, I agree with someone else who said that they should just fix Animate Guardian so that it's not as useless.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

it might be better if they just fixed animate guardian....

And Animate Weapon. Actually I don't understand why animated items when their hp is 0 or summoning time ran out simply disappear and not just fall to the ground to become re-animated. Not losing the items would be a huge boost of attraction for both animate spells.
Either not losing items on guardians or if guardians were the same strength no matter what item they're summoned from. Animate guardian needs consistency as a minion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info