SUGGESTION - Orb that eats one stat from an item

It would be nice to gamble on eating a stat from an item, so another can be added.

Like a "reverse exalted".

Example:

"
An item has 6 effects, no more can be added,

You want %Energy Shield on it.

So you eat a random stat from the item. Could be a good one. Could be an expendable one. Could be a suffix, could be a prefix.

NAME: Orb of Etching
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is much the use of the eternal orb, albeit an eternal orb isn't much good on a found item with 6 affixes, or if you just go ahead and yolo exalt.
"
This is much the use of the eternal orb, albeit an eternal orb isn't much good on a found item with 6 affixes, or if you just go ahead and yolo exalt.

Yep this is my point. 6 native affixes, with some terrible rolls or wasted rolls, is not uncommon at all. Would be nice to be able to gamble on removing one, or more, of them.
I agree with this idea completely, not just in the 6 affixes case btw.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Love this idea.

"Eat this iir or hybrid roll, so I can add life"

"Nom nom eat this cold damage roll, so I can add life"

...or the gazillion weapons I vendored because there was a cold/fire/lightning damage roll when all I wanted was some physical damage.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I support this idea/currency design.

I made a post about this very idea back on July 1st.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959424

If someone is better able to illustrate the concept, and of course agrees with the idea, please feel free to add your thoughts Ect..
I like the idea but what would happen if you used it on a 3(2) mod rare? Would it turn into a blue?
"
Ziltoid_the wrote:
I like the idea but what would happen if you used it on a 3(2) mod rare? Would it turn into a blue?

As far as the Affix rolls if you reduce the number below 3 drop the item quality to Blue/Magic.

This would be the reverse of how a Regal orb works. which is the only way to get a "Yellow/Rare" with only 2 affixes.

"
Peterlerock wrote:

...or the gazillion weapons I vendored because there was a cold/fire/lightning damage roll when all I wanted was some physical damage.

Man do I ever feel your pain...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info