Are you serious?!

Baki08 recent beta invite timer winner

Last visited: October 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Are you serious, some people have been waiting for months, and this guy, probably a multi-account gets it after 7 days of waiting...
Last edited by Nickyguy7 on Oct 24, 2011, 8:47:10 PM
"
Keysus is the giver and taker of beta keys...only he knows when you get a key...all praise keysus!!!
First rule: "I'm always right."
Second rule: "If you think, I'm not right, take a look on First rule."
On what basis do you think he's using multiple accounts?
There are only two regestered accounts with the string "baki" in the name. They are "Baki" and "baki08".
Given the different capitilisation and that they were created a month apart, I see no reason at all to assume they're the same person.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There are only two regestered accounts with the string "baki" in the name. They are "Baki" and "baki08".
Given the different capitilisation and that they were created a month apart, I see no reason at all to assume they're the same person.

i didn't know that there were only 2 with that name, i was just ranting
It is quite obvious that that person sacrificed an entire world to the random number gods and gain a favor far beyond anything a single person could have imagined.

Now where did I leave my sacrificing hat and robe.....
You are technically correct... The best kind of correct.

Bureaucrat number 1.0

Beware the killer of threads
If you suspect someone of multi-accounts, you can use the search function (it's over on the left) to check for something obvious like MyName00 through to MyName99, and if you do see something like that, you can let us know - we're busy and can't see every instance ourselves, although there are measures in place to make it harder for people to get away with. We can and have banned people for that.
Lucky guy to get in so soon... but I've seen people get in via random timer within hours. All luck my friends, and Keysus! Stay strong, keep praying.. he will answer your prayers! XD
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
Nickyguy7 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

i didn't know that there were only 2 with that name, i was just ranting

Yep the account search has led to several multi account winners to get banned. Of course it only really allows you to catch the ones who use the same name with a small variant like "dumbo1, dumbo11, dumbo111".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

dear grinding gear games... I want to play this game but your company wont let me... I live indonesia and it sucks. If diablo 3 comes out before i get to try this game out then me and 5,000,000 other gamers in Jakarta wont be playing this game thanks
"
hawk_stringz wrote:
dear grinding gear games... I want to play this game but your company wont let me... I live indonesia and it sucks. If diablo 3 comes out before i get to try this game out then me and 5,000,000 other gamers in Jakarta wont be playing this game thanks

GGG won't let you? Is this an issue of not even being able to connect in your country, or are you just complaining because the timer hasn't picked you, yet? One of these situations grants you my sympathy. I'll let you guess which one. =0[.]o=

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11071

Never mind. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 24, 2011, 10:26:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info