Aite real talks: Mirror Of Kalandra

Mirrors need to be removed from the temp leagues. The cost of crafting some of these literally perfect weapons goes 1000+ ex, can't be having so many people obtaining them only ~150 ex or whatever.

High level crafting is a huge gem sink (good for slowing inflation), and these god tier weapons are so common in standard that they aren't even exciting to see anymore. I hate seeing mass produced god gear in the temporary leagues, it kills the sense of awe you should get when you see something with amazing stats.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Nov 22, 2014, 11:31:44 AM
Again, I honestly don't even get to see much mirrored gear at all.

I also have a hard time believing that perhaps more than a dozen or so mirrors appear at ALL in the lifespan of a temporary league. Hardly enough to make "god tier weapons everywhere."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Nothing wrong with mirrors or eternals.

They have minimal impact on new leagues anyways, so if it's that big a deal to you play in those.

What % of the playerbase ever gets to use a mirror? .05%? .01%?
Anyone who just says "remove them" has no clue what they are talking about and the economic backlash that would create due to already mirrored items.

That's mostly the reason these threads bore me, no-one thinks it through enough. In Standard and HC, it's pretty much impossible to remove them now they are there.

In temp leagues, you can remove them and that might make the league better but in Standard and HC, you are stuck with them.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Nov 23, 2014, 10:08:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info