Aite real talks: Mirror Of Kalandra

So what's everyone's opinion on this currency?

1) Does it damage the game in anyway shape of form?

2) What would you do to the mirror in terms of changing it and why?

Lets begin!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i would keep Mirror

eternal on the other hand:
Spoiler
remove it entirely

changing mirror? hmmm... let me copy a pet... :v
I need more purple titles
Last edited by Ocylix on Nov 17, 2014, 10:19:48 AM
GGG didn't do anything to it, so it's ok rite? Cause that's t1 currency so who cares if some guys who spend 1000ex for their gear destroy the game rite? U guys are just jelly anyways. Topic closed.
"
Ocylix wrote:
i would keep Mirror

eternal on the other hand:
Spoiler
remove it entirely

changing mirror? hmmm... let me copy a pet... :v

BEAR!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
By themselves...ehhhhhh...a good idea on paper, but probably shouldn't have been in the game. With the introduction of Eternal Orbs on the other hand...DEFINITELY should've been removed from the game. If they were to remain in the game, GGG should've bit the bullet, realized ahead of time how dangerous the Eternal Orb + Exalt spam was going to get, and just made Eternal Orbs turn items into BoA pieces that were unable to be mirrored. Players could have still went after making a 'god-tier' piece, but it would only be useable and their accounts and no one else having access to them.

But yeah, again, nice idea on paper for wanting to give the player a huge reward for how rare they are, but throw in the other stuff that's gone on and the massive RMT engine driving in this game...not worth it.
Mirroring godly rares in a permanent league full of legacy gear is fine imo.

Would have probably been wise to limit how often an item can be mirrored, idk.

"
Sa_Re wrote:
Mirroring godly rares in a permanent league full of legacy gear is fine imo.

Would have probably been wise to limit how often an item can be mirrored, idk.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to make an item only mirror-able once, to be honest.

Of course, the rarity of a Mirror counters its abuse-ability, to be honest. Most players will never use or even see a Mirror of Khalandra. If players who spent thousands of hours into the game want to use them to get GG rares, I'd say let them... I don't think its unhealthy, per say.
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Nov 17, 2014, 10:53:34 AM
I love the currency system in this game. The fact that each orb in the game also has a specific use eliminates the need for GGG to have an artificial means of removing excess from the economy (like auction house fees.)

As to eternal/exalt spamming, Im not sure what the problem is. Its a currency sink, which is beneficial.

And mirroring? Again, where is the problem?
Last edited by Dalnor73 on Nov 17, 2014, 11:36:00 AM
I would remove both. Not because rich people hurrrr, because it just makes itemization/the economy less interesting.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I like all the currency in the game. Those are for if you already have everything and want the very best. Otherwise you'd just get bored be at gear cap and just quit that means less support packs for GGG.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info