Another [Dummy] Aura Based Summoner Scion

Witch has some ES benefits, scion has life regen benefits

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABkkNfA48EVAUcRcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8Jwso-iqYLR8vbzW5QqNEBEZxSVFNuVXWV8lZ81qRXGtcimTnZp5odGqsa9ttGW-ecLtyqX0Yf8aApILHgwmDtoRIhWCG0YhAj0aP-pAzkyeUoJUgm6GbtZ2uoqOmrKcIpyuofarErKq0DLiTv5fAGsHFwfPDOsNtyT3KSsy80_vYTdkL2RPaYt-_4YjqGOq66-7sGOyK8NXyHvba9zL31_jr-ej6gPrS-wk=

This based on another LL BM summoner build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1033467,
The tree is almost a duplicate of that summoner build I think

The gears with master craft are very close choice to choose for DEX and STR otherwise I have a 200+ ES helmet which can bring another 500 ES

Currently I am running 7 auras
Spoiler

1.) 3L -- wrath + vitality + reduced mana
2.) 3L -- haste + anger + reduced mana
3.) 4L -- hatred + Discipline + Purity + Reduced Mana

Minion Gems
Spoiler

1.) 4L -- Raise Zombie + Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Multistrike
2.) 4L -- Raise Skeleton + Animated Guardian + Minion Damage + Multistrike

Minion Support Skills
Spoiler

1.) 4L -- Flesh Offering + Vaal Summon Skeleton + Convocation + Increase duration

I am using 3 Reduced Mana and 2 multistrike
(For reduced mana .... I think I am doing it wrong may be 1 reduced mana in gloves and run the auras .... but getting the color codes ...(: (: .... I will loose All my chromes)

But you still need 2 reduced mana atleast otherwise you need 2 6L which is expensive I think

My Current Gears
Spoiler

I am going to manually cast skeleton for targeting a single monster (so cast 6 to 8 skeletons at the foot of the target monster to redirect other minions to that monster.... it seems working)

I chose the life regen at scion and I am running vitality so the life regen gives me good chance of casting skeletons and allows cool ES down also, because only after full life regen your ES starts to regen

I am not planning for zeoloth

Minion flask
Spoiler

So there is 3 minion flask with instant recovery I can pop all 3 for 3k life to minions

remove bleeding will save me in case of emergency bleeding

Make sure you don't stand on desecrate ground

I going to craft 15% all resist unset ring with +X to all attributes --- after that I can use desecrate and vaal haste

I am only depending on ES .... no armour no evasion ---- need to be very care full in positioning and movement especially ranged boss ..... bring skeleton in front of you to protect yourself and use convocation very carefully to protect yourself
how much is ur mana cost and how much is ur life regen post the screen shots plzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info