Eternal Lab - Instanced or Not?

We can now conveniently run maps back to back within a single instance of the Eternal Laboratory.
Is there any good reason for the Eternal Lab to continue to be instanced?
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Nov 17, 2014, 4:30:31 AM
Since most of the players use map device in hideouts, it's pretty much irrelevant.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
Since most of the players use map device in hideouts, it's pretty much irrelevant.
While this is probably true, my question still stands.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Yes - Example.

You start a party, and someone joins your lab. He turns out to be a douche bag, and you want to kick him, and make sure he cannot enter your maps. You exit, and start a new instance with your party.
Good example. Instancing would be convenient in that scenario, sort of;
the entire party still has to migrate, which is inconvenient.

I guess kicking people from one's party does not
disable their ability to enter one's map instances?
Yup, it is a pain in the ass, but if you party in maps, you know this is not unusual.

Anyone can enter maps in an instance as far as I know.
I am not sure how a hideout works. If one kicks someone from a party, and he does not leave the hideout, are you able to start a new instance of the hideout? If not, he would be able to jump into maps (yes, you do get people that are that annoying)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info