ALL self found this league! (is it good?)

Edit: put the items back in character slot, so you see them aswell as my items on my character stash.

Hi, I ended Rampage due to military services and ALL self found (and crafted)
my results:
1 Shav's Wrappings (first L66 Map drop this league)
CoE Hubris Circlet (Mapping, forgot which Level, but under 75)
8 Exalts (Yes I used them on items :-P)
3 Maligaros
3REs bts, Belt, Helmet
decent ES Helmet
Belly 40% gave free away
1 Exalt free giveaway
That fire shield and many things rot in my stash :-P
that pierce Quiver I also gave to a friend and MAAANY other good bows and wands I gave away, as I use my crit one.

It's been the most fun so far and amazingly as self found it's cool. Ofcourse the shavs was luck and I restarten new build within the next 10 seconds and deleted my other character at Level 65.

Just look in my stash and items on ToulSaker and let me know what you think about this.

I am Lowlife 7Aura 50k DPS EK Build (without charges but with auras up) and can do all maps and most mods (Dual reflect can be harmful sometimes).

I Never freeze Stun, and the Helmet gets swapped to CoE with ST build but only does like 18k DPS and gets boring, even with the MTX effect. (without changing tree) or another one for DPS etc...

On the Shavs I used 1900 fuses

Spoiler
(Crafted 5L and played like that till last minute as I needed to end, I used all for the fun of it - Shift klick till 6L or nada). I don't regret ANYTHING, never wanted to trade the fuses nor use them in standard (do people still play there?) I use standard to try a new idea (Skilltree) with my reset, then try if it works, and use that on the new league (what suits me most)
LOOK AT MY STASH :-D

No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Nov 18, 2014, 1:02:38 PM
Sorry, you're ruining the Self-Found in POE is Terrible narrative. Could you please post something like that instead?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
Sorry, you're ruining the Self-Found in POE is Terrible narrative. Could you please post something like that instead?

Sorry, but I don't even understand what you are trying to say? cause I got a shavs drop, I can't post self found? please explain:-)
No Problem,
Exile
dude we cant check ur stash u know that right
First time I ever saw anyone ask "is it good?" When they got a Shavs, one of, if not the best item in a he game

<boggle>
#humblebrag
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Good lord above, how did you manage to gather up 1900 fuses without trading AND hold together an IRL concurrently?

Sounds absolutely horrifying! :D

(Congrats on the shavs find! It's seemingly a pretty rare occurrence)
"
Good lord above, how did you manage to gather up 1900 fuses without trading AND hold together an IRL concurrently?

Sounds absolutely horrifying! :D

(Congrats on the shavs find! It's seemingly a pretty rare occurrence)

Elreon + Vorici deal every day
I'm a scumbag that actually trades for stuff I need, but I did manage to get a Mjolner early on that I used the entire league.

And as you all know, the Mjolner only presents itself to those worthy of the power of Thor.

I also 6s/6L a Lightning Coil that I found myself, and found a Pledge of Hands that I sold for 7ex. Also, no fucking lie, I got like 5 Rathpith drops, aren't these things supposed to be rare?

That's about all for noteworthy self-found stuff, but it was a good league.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Nov 16, 2014, 5:59:44 PM
No luck for me as usual. Found nothing noteworthy besides these

And yes, if you found all those items you where on the lucky side. Never had any of those items and most probably never will.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Nov 16, 2014, 8:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info