Idea for my tree?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAdweHE5ykb56DCWBDbj0DljsouMo7fA_EoqN_xhzckye0DEZxL2_ZE3C77BjBxeGIxp4Qfwx9gsco-lfJDXzquvIdZJ3r9Y_6wwm5k0lR8NWkkX4zXfIOSBGWE56MNnBSidNw1SoL8-qnKzW5HU8tH5UgwfPQ9UGWrrNMs7EFuNCBr9o63YzZX-ASjRl-rxEP215QMC19wbTvULWFNon06YIeZ71PryImNCCFDgVCLJwsv1ZjFdeGrm0ZEVAbJdlbS67pAmNDdhEQWOTsMjQfAjbFw21ca4RIAW_i94t6

So I'm new at making trees and am pretty lost. Would any body like to look at the tree and critique it? The idea is spark, lots of crit, power charge for more crit, shock chance (this is the idea I was going for anyways). Any help is appreciated thanks.
Looks preety damn perfect to me especially for starting as a Scion.

How much Energyshield do you have @ the moment?
CI requires very good ES gear.

For the Last skillpoints I´d grab the nodes in the starting areas of shadow and witch.
not bad

* the only real mistake is taking attack speed passives at the start. they do nothing for spells
* you maybe focus too much on increased damage (they all stack additively) while ignoring cast speed
* you could also consider dropping some increased damage nodes and go south from your start area (through projectile damage passives) for skill effect duration cluster
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
The build looks pretty solid and there are just a few things i would add to what Ludvator wrote:

* you need more Str to be able to level gems like Reduced Mana without a ton of str from gear
* you can drop most of the shock nodes since you will shock a lot through crits
* get some more mana regen passives and max mana increase or mana will be tight in mid to late game
* Practical Application is insanely useful for casters and even more so for CI casters, don't skip it

This is a suggestion of how your build could look like with some of the changes worked in.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Last edited by vargorn on Nov 28, 2014, 7:29:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info