If you could...

"
Moonyu wrote:
Noticed The Void still hasn't answered his own question.

Spoiler
And I don't wish to be part of any organization. Too many special rules and then the meetings and formalities. No thank you. I got the Apathy Guild of Wraeclast to not demand anything of my time and even that is not worth it.

Well, you didn't read the first post. Anyways, I'd be a Heretek from the Dark Mechanicus. (From Warhammer 40K)

PS!

Like this but awesome.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Stop evading the question!
What question? Did I miss some derail?

PS!
I'm not evading; I'm Energy Shield based.
First he changes his name and now refuses to answer simple questions! I say we have him delivered to Bermalberist1 by Paul.
"
Moonyu wrote:
First he changes his name and now refuses to answer simple questions! I say we have him delivered to Bermalberist1 by Paul.

What about you? You never found that bottomless rum bottle for Grammaticus!
Oh, wait. You pocketed it, now didn't you little punk?

PS!
For those of you that aren't OT regulars, go read Raiders of the Lost Mooned at Moonie's site. Not that it is the book of the year, but you'll understand 1 or 2 things about OT.
Voidin_Blitz, being new to OT yourself, you can be forgiven for not knowing I do not drink. I want too, but the huge warning on the bottle of pills I take for my diabetes says no.

And Raiders of the Lost Moon was alright, but I would start with The Tale of the Saga of MoonYu. Then read the Mooned over Wraeclast stories.

And then Hardlicker's Island.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Shape shifting illuminati reptillians, for sure. I can't prove they are fictional though >.>

Good 'ole David Ike!
Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info