anyone else play grim dawn?

im thinking ill pick up the xpack and give grim dawn another go
I dont see any any key!
Patch notes from hell, boys!
Censored.
Crate finally released the 4th Roguelike Dungeon, The Ancient Grove, a few hours back. I am happy they finally added the content that was promised after AoM release back in October of last year. Going to try this out while I have the chance before Bestiary league comes out.

source: Grim Dawn Version 1.0.5.0 is live

Aww yea
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2018, 5:12:13 PM
I'm glad you posted this. I saw the update while I was working today. I will also try out the new dungeon. :)

Edited to add: new dungeon is hard.

Spoiler
There is a "vendor" who is a vine called Vineinton (sp?) Boss gave me a heart attack!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 22, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

source:Grim Misadventure #133

A thread was already made about this, but I want to keep this thread going, so here it is. Supposedly will come out later this year (2nd half of 2018), but I will see it as Q4 2018 release.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I was really excited for AoM, bought it, then... leveled my Necro up to 40-something. I dunno, just kinda forgot about it. If the next expansion seems good it’ll definitely help me get back into it! It’s a bit like D3; I enjoyed my time with it, I just don’t feel the urge to go back to it atm.

I do wish the team at Crate nothing but the best. Would you say this and the XB1 port are to get some more money to pave the way for a Grim Dawn 2 with a newer engine?

Any particularly fun builds you’d recommend for a deserter who is considering a return? :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I play it when I get finished with PoE leagues. Excited about the ep!
Censored.
Hell yes. I can't wait for the next expansion. Got my Blademaster to level 92 and I have picked up a few legendary weapons.

So far I have been chilling fighting in the crucible over and over developing new tricks to engage mobs and bosses.

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

That was me who posed for the artwork.
More sneak peeks of the 2nd expansion for Grim Dawn

Here it is

source:Grim Misadventure #136 - Enter the Korvan Plateau

Grim Dawn is also getting another free content (patch 1.0.0.6) in the coming weeks, so expect more things from this game. :P
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info