anyone else play grim dawn?

yeah i play, but not recently. I should check it out again. was a cool game.
Smoother than Smooth.
"
Completed 9 ChallengesSarno wrote:
Did anyone here play the original Guild Wars? Now that was a Necromancer...

Yep,it was fucking BOSS before the nerfbat raged unto it .......repeatedly.
"
Completed 17 Challengesgrepman wrote:
Im pretty impressed with crate. they slogged along with GD for a while to the point I thought they were just putting out the game and then forgetting (figuratively) about it. But they keep releasing content and updates, which is great.

It cannot be helped when you have a small dev team with a big dream. Crate is doing an incredible job fulfilling what the players want out of an ARPG.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 21, 2017 1:59:58 AM
"
"
Completed 17 Challengesgrepman wrote:
Im pretty impressed with crate. they slogged along with GD for a while to the point I thought they were just putting out the game and then forgetting (figuratively) about it. But they keep releasing content and updates, which is great.

It cannot be helped when you have a small dev team with a big dream. Crate is doing an incredible job fulfilling what the players want out of an ARPG.

Word man, they have done such a greatr job. doesnt matter what their team size is, they know what we want n they give it to us that want it. n by us mean we, cause we all are one in the end of the day.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Mar 21, 2017 2:23:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info