anyone else play grim dawn?

looking forward to seeing the inquisitor tree and theory crafting
Another Misadventure update

Previewing a bit on one of the four new factions coming in the upcoming expansion along with Beasts (I think it will include Beastkins too) being an official hostile faction.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Grim Dawn Passes 1 Million Copies Sold!

Grim Dawn reached a milestone today with a million copies sold along with Crucible with over 200k copies sold. Because of the achievement, Grim Dawn is 50% off from their website and in Humblebundle.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Good to see that!

A small team did very well with what, one assumes, was a tiny budget.

Really excited for the expansion; particularly the Necromancer.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Too lazy to caption a good response to this pic, but it happens to be about this Necromancer being so awesome compare to D3's Necromancer which will come out tonight/tomorrow.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Too lazy to caption a good response to this pic, but it happens to be about this Necromancer being so awesome compare to D3's Necromancer which will come out tonight/tomorrow.

His leeching spell is incredible.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Pretty much Medierra (Arthur Bruno aka Crate Entertainment's boss) and his dev team had dinner the other week, and his dev team decides to surprise him with:

for the success of the game

and the note card stated:

Made me lol.

To end this post, I just have to quote this:

Spoiler
"You are strong, but now I will demonstrate my TRUE POWEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!"
- raics, 06.08.2016

Grim Misadventure update: Devoted Arkovia

Just previewing half of the new celestial procs from the devotion tree, which in the upcoming expansion, will feature 14 new constellations and 8 celestial procs. Another thing to note that from what Zantai mentioned is that "Every Celestial Proc in the game will be receiving 5 more ranks, allowing them to reach even greater limits of power!" More grinding time to max out the new limit for the celestial procs.

Cannot forget to mention this (if I not mentioned this in the thread) that Devotion point cap will be increased from 50 to 55, so that means one more constellation to partially allocate or complete it.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Grim Misadventure #123: Infrequently Monstrous

This update is on Monster Infrequents (MI items) and starting from the upcoming expansion, all MI items will be as a rare variety (green drops), so no more yellow version. Of course, every MI items will two variance to them, so for example:

This

and this

Another thing to note for the upcoming expansion with these MI items, is that nearly eveny monster encounters (even most of the bosses) with have their MI items. Crate said they are added like 63 new MI items. Epics and Legendaries will not be the only type of items to be looting for in the upcoming major expansion.

Edit: The expansion is already being playtested (by some of the members (most if not all are Praetorians, the ones that have been very involved with the Grim Dawn forum) of the GD forums), so most likely it will come out next month with some chance the next month after.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 25, 2017, 2:22:59 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Aren't they just green items from TQ though?

I mean, they're awesome, but I don't see anything 'new' about them. Well, two tiers is different, but to me it's the same concept, just expanded.

I tried GD last night again. Something about it still feels off to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Currently MI drops as yellow (magic version) too and MI represents as the WYSWYG (What You See is What You Get type item) drops. If there is a boss you see with an awesome weapon or offhand item, there is a chance you will get it when it dies. Another thing to point out from these MI items is that they are named off the mob/boss you have killed. MI's rare version has a chance to top the stats from epic items to possibly legendary items. Adds a bit more flavor to the game too.

I been playing a lot of Grim Dawn since I been waiting for PoE 3.0. Half of May, all of June, nearly all of July, I been playing Grim Dawn. I am already close to passing D3 in playtime. Been having a blast with Grim Dawn that it feels almost as contagious as PoE when it comes to theorycrafting. It also helps this game has actual crafting, so RNG is not too fickle in this game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 25, 2017, 2:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info