Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

anyone else play grim dawn?

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Im pretty impressed with crate. they slogged along with GD for a while to the point I thought they were just putting out the game and then forgetting (figuratively) about it. But they keep releasing content and updates, which is great.

It cannot be helped when you have a small dev team with a big dream. Crate is doing an incredible job fulfilling what the players want out of an ARPG.

Word man, they have done such a greatr job. doesnt matter what their team size is, they know what we want n they give it to us that want it. n by us mean we, cause we all are one in the end of the day.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Mar 21, 2017, 2:23:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1PZiR06uZ0

This is a video from one of the Crate devs that was streaming on Friday (just got the video from being subscribed to Crate in youtube) previewing the two new Masteries. Necromancer starts around 16:00 and Inquisitor starts around 45:00. If you are interested in getting some perspective of the two new masteries in the upcoming expansion, this video will help out a bit.

Edit: Aura of Cenure from Inquisitor feels like a mini RF. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 26, 2017, 1:56:07 PM
hell yes a damn good game
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Can someone send me a link for a good, NON gear dependent build in GD? I stink because I never play, I never play because I stink. I tried to copy someone's build but it doesn't work because I don't have good enough gear.
Censored.
2H bleed warder

Devotions: aim at hintress and howl of mogdrogen.
Counter srtike points may also go to warcry/break morale, instead.

Doesn't require player skills, fat as fuck, sufficient damage, easy to gear up.

If you manage to die with it even once, just uninstall.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Apr 11, 2017, 2:56:06 PM
Thanks! But I seriously don't remember how to even play this game. How do I know what gear to get other than 2h weapon?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Thanks! But I seriously don't remember how to even play this game. How do I know what gear to get other than 2h weapon?

People post build guides on the grim dawn official forums similarly to how people posts builds on this website. I haven't played in a few months, or I'd recommend something. Because I'm not 100% sure what all has changed. Something else might be the new "budget build" meta.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 11, 2017, 7:44:44 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
How do I know what gear to get other than 2h weapon?

Ofc in this case you'd want to have items which target this certain build - phys/bleed increase + something else, but these won't come early on.
You actually don't need certain pieces of gear up to the ultimate difficulty. Play with what you find on your way. The most important stat in this game are resists, then comes anything else.

Your power will naturally grow mostly by the skill tree (skills + skill mastery), devotions, components and augments.
You can eventually find some blue/green items which are tailored for this (or similar) build, but you may not need them at all. It's all different in the end game, where you'd like to have certain pieces of purples, or even complete sets. So don't worry for now.

A very important part of progression are the faction vendors. They sell fixed items, along with juicy augments. Get rep fast.

TLDR

Just play the game. Its design is noob friendly, at least at lower difficulties.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:

Just play the game. Its design is noob friendly, at least at lower difficulties.

agree, except the huge spike between the end of Elite and Ultimate Act 1.
my first character leveled in Elite to a point he stood a fighting chance in Steps Of Torment and Maelstrom Of Chaos... but then got repeatedly butchered by mosquitoes in Ultimate as soon as he stepped out of town.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info