anyone else play grim dawn?

Have you checked the skills & builds section, compendiums included?

Or tell what type of character you want to play.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 21, 2017, 5:52:47 AM
Yes I have but I need one that isn't too gear dependent since I find crap.
Censored.
Melee Warder can get by with pretty garbage gear to be honest. Later on there are faction vendors that sell specifically rolled items, and you can run end game content with a Warder using exclusively faction vendor gear. You won't beat Gladiator crucible 150 waves with faction vendor gear, but for anything else you're fine. They nerfed falcon swoop a few patches back, and that was a serious hit to melee Warder's DPS. So I'm not sure how good they are now. But there are some other devotion options like Targo's Hammer (think D2 hammerdin), but that procs on block, so you'd want to go sword & board warder, instead of 2h warder for that.

Pet builds can also be good with junk gear.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 22, 2017, 3:03:30 PM
Thanks. I will have re-roll and don't know when I will have time especially with new league coming next week.
Censored.
Also, Saboteur is really strong also. Unless it's been nerfed recently. They can run with mostly faction gear. Some of the faction gear is actually BiS. There was a guy named Jaja who posted a Saboteur build, and I think his was the best. He beat Ultimate Mogdrogen solo with it. Very few builds can beat Ultimate Mog, and the ones that can usually take 20-30 minutes. He's even more OP comparatively than Shaper or Uber Atziri is in this game.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 22, 2017, 3:09:30 PM
I haven't played in awhile and need a refesher (will have to look at some vids) before I much up another character. I think I have a saboteur. How do you get faction gear? If it's what I think it is, the stuff I've seen is not all that great.
Censored.
Grim Dawn turned 1 year old since its full release and Crate is commemorating this event with a 50% off on both the digital version (12.50USD off from 24.99USD) and the loyalist version (32.49USD off from 64.99USD) in their website (in the buy now section).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

is Grim Dawn good? is it deep and hardcore or very simple... how would you describe it?
Hard
Censored.
GD will have necro earlier than D3.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info