Cant connect to europe today

Somehow today I played had fun, but later this day It doesnt want to connect to the EU server, it likes the AU server but only the beach stage with a race, as soon as i reach the town the connection drops.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| x.x.0.1 - 0 | 142 | 142 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| x.x.x.1 - 0 | 142 | 142 | 4 | 7 | 11 | 11 |
| x.x.x.41 - 0 | 142 | 142 | 6 | 8 | 14 | 10 |
| nl-ams05a-rd2-ae-80-2370.aorta.net - 0 | 142 | 142 | 6 | 9 | 19 | 8 |
| x.x.136.30 - 0 | 142 | 142 | 6 | 9 | 46 | 13 |
| adm-b5-link.telia.net - 0 | 142 | 142 | 6 | 10 | 43 | 8 |
| adm-bb4-link.telia.net - 0 | 142 | 142 | 7 | 9 | 25 | 12 |
| adm-b7-link.telia.net - 0 | 142 | 142 | 7 | 12 | 65 | 7 |
| ae13.bbr01.eq01.ams02.networklayer.com - 0 | 142 | 142 | 7 | 10 | 41 | 12 |
| ae6.dar02.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 0 | 142 | 142 | 7 | 11 | 24 | 12 |
| po2.fcr01.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 0 | 142 | 142 | 8 | 12 | 42 | 16 |
|x.x.67.220-static.reverse.softlayer.com - 0 | 142 | 142 | 7 | 10 | 16 | 7 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

I tried turning everything off and on.
I also reinstalled poe.
I play throught steam.

please help.
Reboot your PC, modem, and router, then make sure you have your antivirus/firewall/security software and hardware disabled, and also make sure you're launching by right-clicking on the PoE shortcut and selecting "Run as Administrator".

Let us know if that still doesn't work.
thank you for the fast reply, I tried the things you said and nothing has changed :(

an unexpected connection

I think its my internet, ill try some other things tomorrow.

If you are usually using a wifi connection, you can also try switching to a cable to see if it improves stability.
yeah iam not using wifi, i think its my provider with a weak signal that doesnt give a stable connection to connect to the server or something. You would think they would fix your internet for the monthly fee they take.
Contact your ISP.
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
I don't see any problems with the MTR report, if you can capture while it's disconnecting you, that would be of use. With just this information it looks to be a firewall filtering or something besides a disconnection, but you've already tried ruling that out.

The ISP can certainly check the modem logs and line for noise, but there's no guarantee they are the problem, so don't have them send anyone unless you don't mind a charge. I expect it will be something like a dying hardware though. What brand modem is it, what's the model number, and how is it connecting to your ISP (via old corroded or bent wiring? what other hardware is in line with your internet connection?).
Last edited by ionface on Nov 15, 2014, 10:29:18 PM
"
Contact your ISP.

You shouldn't just parrot back what people tell you to other people.

There's nothing in the posted trace to indicate an issue to contact the ISP about.

As I said before, if you don't know what you're doing, please don't attempt to "help". It only makes it harder to actually support.
same here with EU server
i usually have latency like ~40 or so but today.. tons of dsiconnects, few rips from beyond and this latency

and my isp is ok, connected to router with cable, router weer rebooted few times, no antivirus or firewall running atm. this common advices never works
i hope you'll figure this out
GeF, Enum, Zyra
Last edited by GeF on Nov 16, 2014, 8:41:36 AM
Thank you for the help, its my ISP.
They say the signal is weak on the sending part of things.

They will be sending a dude to fix it, so no poe for me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info