desync vs exp penalty on death

somethings got to give ... im pretty much done with this game until the exp loss on death is reduced. when i can do a 74 map with my eyes closed and die to a 71 map because of desync its pretty much bullshit and not enjoyable. fix the lag or lessen the penalty to keep people in this game
Katastrophik - Accepting members of all time zones fluent in English who are mature and enjoy the game. myself and my officers will make sure you enjoy your experience here in Wraeclast.

IGN: Xsoduz
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
:<
try to improve the net code to lessen the desync issues? Yes.
Remove exp loss on death? No. No, and no.

Play hardcore, so instead of losing 10% xp you lose your entire character + gear.
10% exp loss should be increased to 25% or more...
We all died beacuse of dsync, lag, boxes,..but 10% loss is not a big deal
"
Majmun wrote:

Not sure about that for lvl 90+.

Dying few times in a row in one day by game freezes and failed LW or WBlades can be really frustrating.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
"
Majmun wrote:

I agree except 25 is way too low, make it at LEAST 50%. Anyone who dies more than once during the same level deserves to start from scratch!

It should be 50% of your current XP, that way it gets more exciting the closer you get to level up!
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Got no problems with XP penalties if i was the reason for my own death like caused by wrong tactics or for being undergeared or such, but XP penalties in POE are totally out of place and unjustified since in most cases you simply got no control over your char when you die.

I said it already and i say it again, they should remove XP Penalties from standard and keep em in other leagues and the players can decide.

All my friends (only one remained) left POE already because of this.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Nov 15, 2014, 8:00:40 PM
I disagree. 90% of the time you do have control over your characters death. You just have to learn every single game mechanic and damage formula pretty much and learn all enemy mobs and exiles and know how much damage each box can do, but yeah you do have control.

The other 10% is when you get really unluckily/badly desynch. But most desynch-deaths could have been avoided if you just know how to play (don't run away after opening boxes, no excessive leapslamming, no concentrated-effect on already small skills, etc.).

And there is the panic button! Even when you desynch, you can usually hit it unless you get one-hit.
Last edited by silverdash on Nov 15, 2014, 8:07:51 PM
"

Excuses, excuses.

"Most cases you simply got no control over your char when you die"

Yeah right lul

Well i was talking about POE and not about some underexposed Facebook farming games you obviously seem play :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
silverdash wrote:
I disagree.

you can disagree as much as you want, its even a subject for GGG.
- Best Signature Ever -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info