RNG is just a mythe? :P

Trying to get +1 to all skills on these. Vaaled them back to back. ANd got the exact same result. Thats just how RNG works, it randomnly made them the same.

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Yup, just a mythe.

Also, this one time I bought cheese fries at one place and they cost $2.50, then I bought cheese fries at another place and they cost...woooooo $2.50.... spoOoOoOokyy

whoah, what kind of cheese was it???!

Vermont sharp cheddar WooOOooOOooo

Living in Vermont I can honestly say you overpaid if the cheese in question was Vermont Sharp Cheddar.... seriously sharp maybe, but straight sharp, man you got scammed. Name and Shame the establishments in question!
Spalling iz uh mythe.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
1) The rolls on that item don't matter I hope you know that

2) The entire concept of that item is because it can enable of what it does

''50% to proc lightning skills''

So divining is a bit of a waste.

The sad truth few players actually realizes this fact and the prices yet increases based on the %Weapon lightning damage so ya divining it worth it financially ...
"
"
1) The rolls on that item don't matter I hope you know that

2) The entire concept of that item is because it can enable of what it does

''50% to proc lightning skills''

So divining is a bit of a waste.

The sad truth few players actually realizes this fact and the prices yet increases based on the %Weapon lightning damage so ya divining it worth it financially ...

*smirk
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Evantis wrote:
Item ID 9333693 two times. Same item.

GTFO

Uh yeah he said he divined it twice and got the same rolls lel

Actually its 2 different mjolners.. 1 divine on each... both ends up with the same rolls... If you got any doubts about contact me ingame "Lightwoods" I can link them both lol they look the same.. with different itemlevels

18 18 18 18 :D 18

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info