Please help me building a claw cycloner

Hi there! I'm currently working on theorycrafting this build where I stack crit, use vaal pact, and cyclone. Preferably life based, since funds are scarce.

First of all, here's a draft of my planned build:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq-18m6qSsgqOKluMglybGxG_grYvTWSxPY8Lcautz7lz5J9mG9Z86yqJ-2HGWwW_Et-vZf-ogDwH8WKr2xM_7T573yDOBRNgwlgQ249A5Y7KMDjS1fxs2-enKRl8bt8IQMi6pu1wzrKSpKAmhdqldAJcFIqC_PqtUhtbOd06NbtQaZ_sbMWv2HiJpVsjJ2qNj24yjt8D8Sio3_GEZYOSOOEXfLdSLjZAQmHE3cH

As you can see, it is mostly complete when I'm in the early 70's, which is nice, and there's more room to grab more hp, or other defensive notables, such as Unwavering Stance, or Iron Reflexes.
I can also grab Soul Raker for massive leech, if I feel it's necessary.

I believe it's a solid build regarding passives, but my problem is on what items to use.

Obviously, I'll use a rare claw with a shield, but regarding armor, for example, there's more than one option, like using a rare chest, or Carcass Jack.
The problem with Carcass Jack is that it's evasion based, and I don't know if i should use it without taking Iron Reflexes, or if it's kinda mandatory.
Other suggestions regarding interesting uniques to this build would be very appreciated. There are pretty solid choices if I wanted to build around CI.

My other problem is regarding if I have enough defenses.
With 110% Increased life, I don't really know if relying on life leech and armor alone will be enough, but I can't think of anything that could help me at the moment, so perhaps someone could help with that it would also be appreciated.

Finally, I don't think there's much to think of regarding auras, I believe Hatred and Herald of Fire are enough.

Thanks in advance for any advice, I probably will not respond for a while, but I will come back to this thread in the next morning.
Last edited by Rynphos on Nov 14, 2014, 4:52:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info