Unjustifiably flagged? No currency drops for 2+hours. (farming frags)

Think my account has been (falsely?) flagged.

Today, I was farming sac frags on the docks (frame time style). I Was getting normal currency drops scrolls/alts/scraps etc for about 2 hours... Than it all stopped. Like all currency stopped dropping. I havent seen a portal/wisdom/scrap in hours. I also ran a few high quantity 76 maps to make sure it wasn't a character lvl in a low zone issue. I didnt see any currency drops in those maps either. (no scrolls orbs etc...)

Has their been a stance change on farming sac frags via timing frames? This is the only hypothetical i can come up with as to why my account might have been flagged. I've been playing POE since CB and haven't been warned, flagged, or had any action taken against me for TOS issues.

On a possibly related note, I realized i was on the europe gateway when i was making zones in the docks. Sorta strange. I didn't remember changing my gateway, so i logged off and changed it back to America. Could my account have been comprismised? Nothing is missing.
Last edited by Jonix on Nov 14, 2014, 2:09:08 PM
Hi Jonix! I'm sorry to hear about this. If you email us at support@grindinggear.com, we may be able to assist you further with this.
No longer works at GGG
Thanks for the quick reply--much appreciated. I've emailed support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info