Should I divine this shavs?

RNG shined on me the other night, was doing a 20/20 Poorjoys and got my first shavs.

The ES roll is midline but the spell damage and lightning resist are perfect. I only have 2 divines, should I reroll the thing or leave it as is?
Of course you divine it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
2 div? nope

4div? yes
Forum pvp
Divine it until it has 190% or more increased Energy Shield. I would not care about that Lightning Res. (30% is Minimum, so you will only loose about 10% worst-case).
Spell Damage will not change, you would need to use a Blessed Orb for that, but it is already perfect.
Good points, I forgot about the blessed orb.

Whats the going rate on a divine on Rampage? (or is everyone hording their currency for the end of the league?, in which case, what's the going rate on STD?)
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
Good points, I forgot about the blessed orb.

Whats the going rate on a divine on Rampage? (or is everyone hording their currency for the end of the league?, in which case, what's the going rate on STD?)

In standard, expect to pay 2ex for 3. Flippers try to buy at 2 divine : 1 ex and flip at 1 divine : 1 ex.

divine it!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
I only have 2 divines, should I reroll the thing or leave it as is?

Do you plan to use or sell it?

If you want to sell it, I wouldn't bother divining.
Let the buyer do the work.
A person who has cash to buy a Ferrari doesn't care if the tank is full or not.

If you plan to use it, divine for better ES.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
yea, I should have mentioned that I plan to use it, but as it's going take me so long to gather up the jewelers and links to 6L it that I could start a new build from scratch (i have a bunch of blank slate mid 70s characters on STD)
I also got a 3 dragons on the same run, and I'm trying to see if there is a fun build that uses both, but all I can come up with is a low life flame totem or incinerate build, which seems rather pedestrian.

Oh well, thanks all for the advice
Then again as mentioned above you only have 2 divines. It is rather risky to try in case luck is not on your side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info