Will you cry when crit gets nerfed?

I feel bad for the ppl who spent 500+ exalts on Shatterchuck and Low Life spectral throw that are gonna do 80% less DPS when crit and Acuity get nerfed to the ground in 1.3.
Yeah they RMTd pretty hard for that shit.

The outrage on the forums is going to be priceless :3
"just for try, for see and for know"
I will, because it's my favorite play style and has been in games for 15 years.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Depends how they nerf it.

If they simply scale back CoC,the crit nodes on tree, and crit on items to a more reasonable 50 CC 500 CD capable cap I think all will be good.

Will just take twice time to kill atziri but still 4x faster than most non crit builds.

If they do something stupid like remove CoC or some other ideas I heard and break crit I think ppl will cry. Justifiable so.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 13, 2014, 1:08:08 PM
I spend almost all my currency on a crit build... on rampage.

So no, if crit gets nerfed I'll just roll another thing on the new leagues.

STD is not for me.
I will laugh at the people crying =) My ranger in beyond is at 46 cc and about 460 crit multiplier and that feeld good enough.
New leagues - New builds.

No need to worry. Even though I love crit atm :)
Nah ... I can finally go play my other characters.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Depends how they nerf it.

If they simply scale back CoC,the crit nodes on tree, and crit on items to a more reasonable 50 CC 500 CD capable cap I think all will be good.

Will just take twice time to kill atziri but still 4x faster than most non crit builds.

If they do something stupid like remove CoC or some other ideas I heard and break crit I think ppl will cry. Justifiable so.

Well that would be highly disappointing because that would mean they have no idea how to fix the problem.

No, I will adapt and make a different overpowered character :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xalmaren wrote:
I will, because it's my favorite play style and has been in games for 15 years.

This, if they break crit especially for non crit weapons (everything but daggers and wands), i will be very bothered by the changes.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info