Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

"
jeż wrote:
1st :P

As for me steam and steam punk "things" like dom devices or this portal don't fit the game and lore. (we have steam machines so why don't GGG introduce steam gunshoots or steam cars etc.)

I personally really like it, it's like thaumaturgy and science mixed. Its more electronic than steampunk, it reminds me of thief.
if i buy 50$ Karma Coin (44 CanadianDollar), can i use to buy "Apprentice Supporter Pack" ? or its becomes 500 points? please someone reply me:)
http://imgur.com/jtXFarq

this is what i get from the email link after buying one off newegg. the page refreshes every couple seconds.
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Last edited by lunaz on Nov 12, 2014, 11:25:15 PM
"
lunaz wrote:
http://imgur.com/jtXFarq

this is what i get from the email link after buying one off newegg. the page refreshes every couple seconds.

I also purchased some from a different site and recieved this message when I emailed support.

"Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Due to technical glitch the code is not loading. We have notified our tech team and they are working on it. Unfortunately we do not have any ETA for the link to work. Hopefully it should be resolved in next 1-2 hours.

Your patience is appreciated."
Last edited by Fyre_Death on Nov 12, 2014, 11:47:59 PM
Huh, I always thought Karma coin was just a re branding of nexons pay cards. welp good to know.
"
SacredMaster wrote:
if i buy 50$ Karma Coin (44 CanadianDollar), can i use to buy "Apprentice Supporter Pack" ? or its becomes 500 points? please someone reply me:)

All prices are in USD, if you have to pay 50$, then your "trading value" has to be 50$US (like 57 CAD or 64 NZD or 430 Arg.Peso...).

You first choose what you want and then enter the code (payment method).
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
SacredMaster wrote:

I bought a $50US KK, and used it to pay directly for an Apprentice pack. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Why cant the portal offer be for all first time KKK users?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I snagged this portal a while back, and I have to say it's my favorite portal by far. That sign looks awesome btw, sexy to get the exposure.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

best portal mtx, I love steampunk themed stuff
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info