Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

"
Howmakeagame wrote:
Either im really dumb or something is wrong xD I cant find neither my pin or any activation key xD IJust have the link for the Virtual Gift Card page

Go to "My Account," then Orders, and click the button on the order. It should take you to a screen which enables you to get your Nexon Karma Koin email link. =^[.]^=

ETA: Keep checking your email. I got three before I completed the process. Yeah, it was fiddly; I give 2/10, would not use that site, again. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 12, 2014, 7:42:34 PM
Hmm.. What about people from Europe? Can we still buy a Virtual Card through pcgamesupply.com?
CI >> Life
"
sonafab wrote:
Hmm.. What about people from Europe? Can we still buy a Virtual Card through pcgamesupply.com?

im from EU and i have problems with pcgamesupply.com

thats the reply i got from their suppor team

"To approve your order you must complete telephone verification. Please click the following link to complete telephone verification.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/myaccount/telephoneverification.php

Please be aware the telephone verification is an automated system that our customer support team cannot manipulate. We can assure you that the system is working, please verify you are typing in the correct phone number, without dashes and including the appropriate country code.

If you are unable to complete telephone verification then we will be unable to approve your order. If you cannot complete telephone verification please let us know and we can cancel your order immediately. If you do not complete telephone verification your order will be automatically canceled in 4 hours.

You have eight attempts to complete telephone verification. As each attempt costs us money we are unable to allot an unlimited amount of telephone verification attempts.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we appreciate your business and will do our best to serve you."

and because their telephone verification doesnt work i will have to cancel the order

i highly suggest to use other sites to get that portal effect
IGN : Sir_Big
The thing is, i already got an email but it only has the Virtual Gift Card ID and i dont know where i can redeem it. I try to "gift" it to my other email and it only says "To redeem your Virtual Gift Card(s) online, use the Virtual Gift Card ID" like... wtf?! xD If i was gifted this i would think it was some sort of prank xD I really cant find a solution already sent a ticket
The actual telephone verification comes through as a text message. You use that in the email they send you. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well my confusion was that the first time i tried the Virtual Gift Card ID on the poe website it didnt work, so i thought that wasnt the pin. I dont know why they ask everywhere for the pin if in the email they call it Virtual Gift Card ID. But w/e everything is good now
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The actual telephone verification comes through as a text message. You use that in the email they send you. =^[.]^=

i know i have my cell phone in my hand. I wrote in a reply email to cancel my order. I have to find some other place to buy those Karma Koin :(
@Achilion, Hi, i'm from Europe and i just got my key. 0 problems. Good luck.
Lol just after they cancled my order i got spam of 5 verification codes sms on my phone GOD DAMMIT !!!

edit : those had to be slowest verification codes in the history of sms verification.
Last edited by Achilion on Nov 12, 2014, 8:03:02 PM
Thanks from the replies.. I still want to try my luck with this tho.. Is there anyone from EU that succeded in getting and using the card PIN? (through pcgamesupply.com of course)

By the way, should I buy this (Canadian Dollar):
http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/Karma-Koin-25/

or this one (US Dollar):
http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/Karma-Koin-25-US/

As it affects the price in Euro.. The right would be US Dollar, right?

CI >> Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info