Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

Went to 7-11 and got a card, lowest denomination you can put on it is $15. Worked fine and the portal looks good, but it makes an annoying buzzing noise.
IGN @dime
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Is anyone experience such problems with PCSupply site as i do?

From the moment as this event started i trying to buy these stupid karma coins almost every day. Sometimes several times in a day.

And right in the moment when money get charged from my credit card i receive an email "sorry, we couldnt deliver your order" and im getting refund immediately.

WTF is this? I wrote several times to the support and they answered they dont know whats the problems and dont know who can resolve this.

Let me buy this effect directly then if this darn site wont work and their tech support knows nothing!

+1
"
lunaz wrote:
update, got home & clicked on the view/print link again from newegg's email & it worked right away. then went to shop > buy $10 pack & now i'm the proud owner of:

I tried to buy it from newegg.com aswell, but they only allow people from US, Australia, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, India, New Zealand, Poland or Singapore.
"
Zaanus wrote:
Don't use the website. They will f@ck you over on the exchange rate. Bought a $10 card and tried to use it for the $10 pack. Didn't work. So I had to buy the $5 pack, and I guess let those assholes keep the other $5.

You just did buy a 10 canadian dollars card, and since CAN $ < US $, your 10$ karma coin card can't get you to buy a 10$ pack here since GGG use US $.
IGN : @Morgoth
Just purchased from pcgamesupply.
Got a sms verification immediately, and completed the transaction.
Received email from pcgamesupply and for my karma koin.

PROBLEM: I dont understand how i can redeem my key? I've tried to verify my code from the karmakoin website and it says my card balance is still available, however i cant checkout into POE. Help?

EDIT: oh my god, i should have figured out this earlier. Just head to the Shop >BUY PACK and before you make payment with your credit card, there is an option to REDEEM with your Karma Koin key. Just input the key you get via the email which is the GiftCardID, and your purchase will be completed immediately.

Thanks for the great update.

IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Last edited by xiaozozo on Nov 15, 2014, 12:09:12 AM
I just purchased $25 from PCGameSupply and they managed to charge me for two cards.

I redeemed the first card and sent them mail about refunding the unwanted purchase so I'll reserve any ranting I could do until I get a response but I must say I'm not awfully thrilled.

Update : They sent a weird email after I requested a refund explaining that codes don't expire, which made it look like the guy didn't even read what I wrote but I replied again to clarify and an hour later they say they have issued the refund.

These online card retailers are really kind of fishy but at least I got this fixed.
Next time I'd just as soon walk somewhere that sells them though.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Nov 15, 2014, 6:26:31 PM
just for those that may be wondering as I did, how you get the portal effect once you purchased the $10 US Dollar ~ 100 points pack.
You wont get any annotation about the Bonus Portal, it will be just instantly placed into your mtx tab within the game.
that said you do not need to do after a successfull KK purchase of the min. $10 US Dollar ~ 100 points pack any special move to get the bonus portal.

TL&DR
the portal will be instantly put into your mtx tab within the game
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Well I fucked up and bought a Canadian card which was only enough to get a 50pt pack. Now there's CAD $4.42 left on it which is good for nothing.

Any idea how to load the card with about $1.50 US so I can buy another pack and get rid of the card for good?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
I dont like this karma koin idea, i just bought a 10$ card to get the portal effect. but i can only get a 5$ pack because the US $. so now im stuck with like $4.50 canadian. worthless card unless you make the price 10$ universal.

i bought karma koins for 10 bucks but when i try to validate the purchase it says: "It appears the phone number you are entering is not a valid phone number for your selected country. Please enter a valid phone number or update country."

i entered hungary, and i checked my phone number a 100 times

what do i do? im from Hungary, Europe
Last edited by Fracture333 on Nov 15, 2014, 2:07:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info