email failure

can you guys give sky/yahoo a kick up the arse plz

i'm presuming the client keeps resending the unlock email but i have not received a single one yet..

cheers
Since you know that those have issues, perhaps you should try changing your account to use a gmail account instead (just for the game if you want).

There are multiple benefits to using gmail honestly.

1) Their service is never down really. I never have any issues accessing my mail, or receiving mail. Even if it is filtered to spam, it's still there and easy to find (unlike Yahoo!).

2) GGG uses Gmail as their delivery method... so the benefit from this is that their sent emails are delivered INSTANTLY. They are usually in my inbox before I can switch my browser tab.

3) Gmail has a very good 2-factor authentication implementation. Enabling this adds an extra layer of security onto your account because it keeps your email secure, therefore protecting your account unlock code as well.

If you have troubles changing your email on your account, send a message to GGG Support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, and they can assist you in getting it verified and switched over.
once again i thank drakier.. =)

appreciate the info.
COOL!!
http://www.mmoggg.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info