Videos of new Microtransactions in 1.2.4d

where are the goats though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Gonna level my 13% Q ice spear for that transaction. It looks really solid and smooth. Well made GGG.
Bad Seed
"
I dunno. Chickens in a zoo that already has exotic rhoas, kiwis, scorpions, basilisks and man-eating cats? Seems a bit bland really.

You need to keep up a food supply for them, no? ;-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
That's not a chicken it's a wannabe
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Nov 11, 2014, 11:47:00 PM
I can't tell do the swordfish look different between primed and not primed ice spears?
Sick
"
Kaysee wrote:
Still waiting for the miniature Gneiss pet. :)

This.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
where is the 2nd stage animation?
Need new wings.
Ice fishes!?...ice spear already looks cool,probably just make a shattering effect,that would be cooler.
Chickens..they're a good source of protein,but i don't want a chicken following me around while killing baddies...and people requested for chickens eh?...really?
If you can't control it, STOP.
Last edited by dagul23 on Nov 12, 2014, 1:09:09 AM
Dear GGG - I'd like frozen taquitos mtx for my ice spear.

Thanks a bunch,
Z
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info