Aura Area of Effect

Hi All,

Level 76 here and it is very hard to level now and I just put 2 valuable points into getting Aura Area of Effect at 6%. I am an Arc witch so I thought this would have an impact on my curses, auras, and elemental proliferation. My curses are conductivity and enfeeble, auras arelarity and purity of elements, and again I have elemental proliferation. After I added the 6% radius it isn't showing-up anywhere on character screen. Everything is at the core value of the gem. If anyone could help me out why I am not seeing any advantage it would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If the passive you picked says radius of auras, it benefit only skills tagged as "aura", such as Hatred, Purity of Elements or Clarity for example. Curses and other AoE spells like Ice Nova for example wont get any effect of such passive. Anyway, there are passives especially aimed to increase curses radius, which sais "radius of curses", also there are passives which increase the "radius of area skills" which increase radius of all area of effect skills, which would include auras, curses and skills similar to ice nova and rain of arrows for example. Take in mind 6% radius is very small amount and you can barely notice it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info