Bestiary/Kill Count

I've been playing this game for quite some time now, and loving it quite a bit. Recently, however, a thought popped into my head and has been bothering me ever since; how many enemies have I killed?

In games such as Disgaea or the Final Fantasy GBA remakes, there were added bestiaries where you could see the types of enemies you'd killed as well as the number of each. I enjoy those immensely; making that little number go up has no real gameplay reward (though in Disgaea, it actually makes creating that type of monster cheaper, but I digress) but is rather fun. I'd like to suggest, for your consideration, at the least a bestiary where you can see how many enemies of each type you've killed (for example, across all zombie types and all snake types) but I'd REALLY like to suggest more detail--a counter for how many of each subspecies, perhaps, or most interestingly, a list of all the mods for magic and rare monsters of that type you've slain, and entries for each unique enemy you've killed; I keep running into (and then slaughtering) Jorah Unchained, for example, and it'd be interesting to see how many times I've put him in the ground. Regardless, I've made my suggestion, and whether you guys implement this or not, I'll continue to enjoy the hell out of Path of Exile, so thank you :)
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Last edited by Loreweaver on Nov 10, 2014, 5:01:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1, would like this a lot, the more detailed the better!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I want to make it clear I'm not expecting there to be any kind of retroactive stats, but it'd still be fun!
+1 Good Idea. It could also give a new opportunity for events and races :D
Number of Flickering Jumping Spider Ripper kill
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
Number of Flickering Jumping Spider Ripper kill

Well, maybe not THAT degree of detail, but knowing what mods I've killed, maybe!
Giving this a bit of a bump, as it's sunk out of sight!
Like your idea a lot and made me think something else ,

How about how many times have some monsters killed YOU ?

but again you not gonna do that ggg , no 1 and 2 is devourers and frogs we already know. So my idea not that good in the end
+1

I'd like to see how many monsters I've killed by type...

... ,but also the number of times people in the same league died to that monster type. Extra interesting in hardcore challenge leagues.
"
+1

I'd like to see how many monsters I've killed by type...

... ,but also the number of times people in the same league died to that monster type. Extra interesting in hardcore challenge leagues.

Oooooooh, I really like that idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info