Ahhh yeah LoV announced

Game is fucking hard lol I stick to dota I may try going competitive again.

Get my ass kicked by koreans.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Meh, I only play the single player campaign and I try to do the achievements.

Game and lore is awesome.
Im getting it, HotS was cool
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Im getting it, HotS was cool

Yeah. :)
"

Dota takes like 20 apm to master :p.

Compared to the original WC3 TFT or SC1/2 being a pro in dota means jack shit when it comes to being competitive in these games.

You might move 3 units while an experienced player moved 50 and macro'd his entire base :o), god i love these games in a competitive scene some of the most enjoyable competitions i did where in SC and WC3 tft.

Peace,

-Boem-

(trailer looks promising, like usual from a RTS blizzard made :p, personally waiting for the next warcraft edition tbh)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Can't wait to get my hands on the new campaign. The story will prolly be as shitty as in WoL or maybe even as bad as HotS but the gameplay is fantastic.

The multiplayer changes sound good, I hope they take a radical approach. I'm getting too old to play RTS games competitively (never did tbh, too stressful for me :P) but SC2 is so boring to watch in its current iteration.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Can't wait to get my hands on the new campaign. The story will prolly be as shitty as in WoL or maybe even as bad as HotS but the gameplay is fantastic.

The multiplayer changes sound good, I hope they take a radical approach. I'm getting too old to play RTS games competitively (never did tbh, too stressful for me :P) but SC2 is so boring to watch in its current iteration.

wat?! I love the storyline!
I liked the dark fantasy from SC1. SC2's story is the same as every other story from Metzen and seems to cater to teenagers. Unbelievable characters, breaks with SC1's story etc. Not to mention the cuddly zerg from HoTS.
"
"
Sa_Re wrote:
I liked the dark fantasy from SC1. SC2's story is the same as every other story from Metzen and seems to cater to teenagers. Unbelievable characters, breaks with SC1's story etc. Not to mention the cuddly zerg from HoTS.

Yep. The stupid ending of WoL was enough to remind me that this is a Post-WoW Blizzard, one that hasn't penned a decent story since D2/SC1. Oh fuck yeah, I said it. They don't have to do decent stories for their cash cow MMO, they're sure as fuck not going to bother with their cash cow ARPGs and RTSes either.

People will still buy and play, as this thread makes clear.

D2's story is WC3's story in space. Different hostile fractions unite to fight a greater evil.

In SC1 Rainor swore to kill Kerrigan because she killed his favourite protoss, in SC2 he is suddenly in love with her.

Or Diablo: In D2 the bosses get a badass one liner at best, like "Not even death can save you from me" which left you thinking "what a badass". In D3, just listen to Azmodan's holograms. >_<

e: But the engine and campaign gameplay of SC2 are as smooth as it gets.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Nov 10, 2014, 5:33:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info