What's your first assumption of people who have their profile as private?

I want to hear them all.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Secret agent in the employ of the Rhoa Population Preservation Society. (RHOAPOPS for short)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Vladimir Putin.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
that im not 13-year-old girl and this not facebook, so i don't really care
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
kaarelo wrote:

/r/im14andmature
anything is everything
Their opinions mean nothing.

I know, unequivocally, that they have played the game less than I have, that they value the game less than I do.

I know, with out doubt or uncertainty, that my opinions about the game are right, and that theirs are wrong.
Noblesse oblige
"
"
kaarelo wrote:

/r/im14andmature

Spoiler
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Their opinions mean nothing.

I know, unequivocally, that they have played the game less than I have, that they value the game less than I do.

I know, with out doubt or uncertainty, that my opinions about the game are right, and that theirs are wrong.

QFT.

Also what that other person said about Facebook.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Private profile means they have something to hide.
lol dont give a fuck never loooked at one.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info