Scion Spell caster

Hey guys kinda new still in PoE just need some help and some tips on my current build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABAcIZw2NEFgRDxFQE54YPBzcHU8fAiHDIvQmlSj6KgssnC0fLUctqDI0NblBh0SrRXxGcUyzUDBQQlVLVa5X4V3yYeJsC20ZbwhvnnBScNV2EX4zfq-Br4IQgseDCYhbidOMNo0Zj6aQ1pMnkzqXl6SRpyuwC7EFsZC0DLQ4tz631rjQvSfKSti92V_aOttZ217djN-w4BLk7OUZ8-r5Zfno-_X-Cg==

im going for a pure spell scion using
Ball Lightning with added cold + spell echo + Crit dmg + Lightning Penetration and maybe some life leech if needed

not sure if i wanna get the passive ( Eldritch Battery ) since it looks like i need the ES for more Life and defence

anyways im only level 23 atm just wanted to get some info on my build thanks

also if you can tell me some nice gear to try n hunt down for in trade thats kinda on the cheap side :)
I play a Witch with a similar build, but I took more defensive nodes. It's a semi-self-found build, semi because she wears some items I found with other characters. Currently she's lvl 72.

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwVCB2MHpQj0DY0QWBEtFVAWbxpsGyUc3B8CH8ci9CSqKPoreCycLUctizI0NZI26T8nQYdBlkV8RZ1JskrIS65PfVBCUWBTUlVLVcZXK18qYeJkhGpDbAttGW6qdhF8g35ZfuJ_xoBWghCCx4Pbh2WMNpUEl5ea4J2upwivm7Q4tfK3PriTvOq9gsBUzfrQ9di92Vva3d6w34rfsONq5RnnC-kC6-Tr7vO--ej60vv1_gr-sw==

Once I tried Ball Lightning, but it seemed to need both a Slower Projectiles and Lesser or Greater multiple Projectiles gem too, to become useful, so I switched back to Arc. As a pure caster you'll need some kind of tank too, be it minions or totems. So in addition I always use a Frost Wall Spell totem, which often saved and saves my life and a bunch of flask charges. Sometimes I swap it for a Searing Bond totem, because otherwise it would take ages to kill certain mobs like those who have life regen and a rejuvenation aura. It's also handy against mobs who otherwise would reflect elemental damage.

Gear at the moment - will change when better items/items with more sockets found

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info