QoL: fast way to empty stash tabs

Wanted: a "destroy all" option for all items in a stash tab.

Use case: I play self found; when my character dies in a league, I want a fresh start. So I want an easy way to delete all of the cruft that my previous character(s) have accumulated in the stash.

As is, I have to spend a ton of time clicking on inventory (which has generally been organized across multiple tabs, trying to get rid of things.

So what I would like to be able to do is iterate through the tabs I had been using, deleting the items in each. It also supports those who want to clear the cruft, but save a stash of uniques tucked away for a different build.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 for this idea
God please yes. I stopped playing a while ago and want to come back, but my account is just CHOKED with remove-only tabs, and I have nowhere to empty them to. The idea of manually removing every single item and selling it does NOT appeal. >_>

I think being able to do this on a tab by tab basis would be ideal!
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Surely this isn't THAT hard to add. Even just a 'delete' option on the remove only tabs would make a world of difference.
Love it.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
1. Strg+Click to move items to your inventory
2. move 2 pixels to the next vendor (you can place the masters in your hideout whereever you want)
3. select sell items
4. Strg+Click to move to the vendors window
5. click sell
6. ???
7. Profit shards, orbs, scrolls, fragments and an empty tab

On the other side... accidently destroying everything in your tab might... be bad.
Last edited by SuperMotte on Mar 4, 2016, 8:21:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info